They don't stock it in Khaki. Now if there was a request for it... :lol:

Also to add to the list: MRC's LPAAC has been seen, as well as DBT's FAPC and PPM's IAPC

Honestly, there's a wide *albatross* range of rigs in use. Focus on one era and you'll get a more specific selection.

Edited by master_titled
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The far left one, Nasty? You need to zoom more, it doesn't have the hip flaps. If it were a EPC it wouldn't have straight sides on the front plate.

I'm *suitcase* at identifying rigs but my EPC in any configuration doesn't look like that. I'd say Jolly's correct.

Edited by WL-Matt

The far left one, Nasty? You need to zoom more, it doesn't have the hip flaps. If it were a EPC it wouldn't have straight sides on the front plate.

I'm *suitcase* at identifying rigs but my EPC in any configuration doesn't look like that. I'd say Jolly's correct.

No, I'm referring to the one picture of the SF guy in ACU with a Magpul'd rifle.

Also neat, I didn't know they were using those. Cheers!

Edited by Nasty_TheYankWelshOne

Ah... Of the ones I've seen on SOF, it is a mixture.

Me thinks SF: http://images.quickblogcast.com/2/6/4/9/0/219708-209462/pimphelmet31.jpg?a=14

I'm sure you've seen this: http://kitup.military.com/2010/05/imint-the-most-fly-helmet-camo-on-earth.html

and this: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6013/5979301852_637daca56a.jpg

as well as the NRA spread of SEAL gear.

Edited by master_titled

Slight progression on my US Army SF kit.

The main aim of it is to be lightweight, carrying only exactly what I need for my typical skirmishes/weekends. Usually we work out of a patrol base/FOB so I don't need masses of kit on me, if I need extra I can easily add a backpack.

ussfkit040212front1edit1.jpg

ussfkit040212backedit1.jpg

ussfkit040212frontedit1.jpg

ussfkit040212sideedit1.jpg

Still a shed-load to do:

# MBITR pouch (going on the space on the front of the bib) along with a Spartan 148 shell cut out to hide my XTNiD.

# X2 BFG ten-speed doubles on the inside on the cummberbund either side of the bib to carry extra mags.

# Swap out the replica JPC and Gunclip for the real deal, along with a cover/pads/retention kit for the airframe.

# Pick up a Source plate-hydro to go in the back of the JPC.

# Possibly pick up a 416.

Advice, suggestions, questions etc just ask away.