• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you need to look at getting a lower scopemount

I have a M3 scope on mine but it looked horrible until i found a much lower profile scope mount, bringing the scope itself closer to the receiver. Definitely improved how the rifle looked overall.

I believe the G&P scope mount is the low profile one i used

• 4 weeks later...
I think you need to look at getting a lower scopemount I have a M3 scope on mine but it looked horrible until i found a much lower profile scope mount, bringing the scope itself closer to the receiver. Definitely improved how the rifle looked overall. I believe the G&P scope mount is the low profile one i used

Yeah, I'm looking for a lower one =)

It should never be about how the weapon looks. If the scope is at his eye level and its comfortable for him to shoot than thats all that matters. Weapons arent supposed to be tacti"cool" they are supposed to be useful.

Thats right, in airsoft purposes people often forget this :D

Nice :D I'll try that and post it when it works^^

It should never be about how the weapon looks. If the scope is at his eye level and its comfortable for him to shoot than thats all that matters. Weapons arent supposed to be tacti"cool" they are supposed to be useful.

I meant in the terms of the M14 has a very low-profile cheekweld to allow for the use of the iron sights, anything more than 1" above bore not only looks silly, but means your not assuming a proper hold of the rifle when sighting.. the current rail looks quite high in terms of bore alignment.. there are practical reasons about getting a scope fitting as low to the barrel as possible, not just "Tacticool"

remember kids.. accuracy comes through muscle memory!..

• 4 months later...

Thank you! Two weeks ago 2 guys seperately asked if they could buy it^^

I said "No, its absolutely unsaleable" and I must admit that I was a bit affronted that they thought that I would trade it xD Never ever^^

Now with the absolutely necessary high end tacticool Magpul and with a real bayonet =)

0000722813_normal.jpg

0000722713_normal.jpg

0000722712_normal.jpg

Finally mounted a bipod after 3 years...I didnt do that until now because that meant drilling a new hole into the stock and I didnt want to do that...

now I mounted one without a new hole =)

0000729526_normal.jpg

0000729524_normal.jpg

0000729521_normal.jpg

Mmh...what next?

Archived