New stuff from JG

Mike_West

Cop9Gun is boasting with some new stuff from JG being available "soon": mostly a load of G3 and AK variants, but also interesting things like EBB SG55x and SA58.

http://www.cop9gun.com/shop/index.php?cPat...amp;language=en

Also, a JG (not the already-known K-Square one) P90 with a red-dot to be seen on the second page. Interesting.

Whoever pointed out this fantastic quote - 'The clones are like sand people, they frighten easily, but are always back, and in greater number' has just been proved right!

550's look interesting - I'm guessing copies of the KA if they're EBB? Maybe they'll do a 556 shorty for less than £400...

those have been there like 2 months :D i have pointed many links to cop9gun that they have plenty of stock :P not that "new" news haha. anyways they no have price and havent had for a long time is like another EBB comming soon things :P nobody dont know when

The new product notice!! This product has not yet added to our catalog / set aside for wholesalers. The estimated retail date: 2010 September01 on Wednesday.

this is the small print posted on those items :P i think they meant 2009 september though lol, i think the AGM MG42 is old from last year when it was "supposed" to come out about June, AGM is down at the moment (moving, they where scouting locations last week i heard, i know where but cannot say as its not any useful info to you anyways)

Really excited about the SA58. Knowing JG love for making multiple version of the same gun (w/ RIS, w/o, w/ folding stock, w/ telescopic stock, etc.), there's no doubt in my mind that they will make an OSW some day.

osw-poster.jpg

Jing Gong is still closed, later after they open i check.

Any idea to when would this happen? Three days ain't enough to set up shop after moving, so I guess we'll have to wait a bit for this one, but if you know any specifics, please share.

Which ones did fail?

The STAR ones everyone says are lousy.

The KA ones are dimensionally wrong and horrid to work on.

The CA ones don;t have proper FAL's - just the DSA tactical versions - and also did not have available mid-caps. I know they "make" them - but I have yet to find them ever available ANYWHERE.

Not to mention that CA wants more than KA for thiers - yeah right.

Archived