First look at the H.K 3Px4 GBB

Hey guys,

Just got this today, I plan to put it under more scrutiny once the "new gun" freshness dims a little.

Trademarks look nice. Cycles great. Metal parts seem to be of higher quality than the other ACM GBBs I've handled.

Seems to be a straight Tokyo Marui clone. I plan to pick up some spare TM mags soon.

PX4.jpg

PX4002.jpg

PX4003.jpg

PX4005.jpg

PX4006.jpg

PX4007.jpg

PX4008.jpg

PX4009.jpg

PX4010.jpg

PX4011.jpg

PX4004.jpg

-Ex

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=special&item=HK3P-PS-PX4BK&search=special&rs=New%20Release&catid=&cat=   wgc has it for 83 US , in case anyone

Bell 1911 might be discontinued but Tercel 1911 certainly is not, There was last year some Bell stock re-surfaced as i think some wholesalers in china still have some old stock left, but Tercel is ali

Easy, just mask or dissasemble the lower frame and use some OD spray. Looks the nuts on mine, I just don't have a picture handy on my photobucket.

Posted Images

Don't know this for certain, but there have been several little details and pointers out there that suggest to me that this pistol was actually cloned in Taiwan, rather than China.

Whatever the geography, it will be interesting to see, in the fullness of time, whether they got it sufficiently right that all the parts are swappable with the TM.

Don't know this for certain, but there have been several little details and pointers out there that suggest to me that this pistol was actually cloned in Taiwan, rather than China.

Whatever the geography, it will be interesting to see, in the fullness of time, whether they got it sufficiently right that all the parts are swappable with the TM.

wholesalers here swear its China gun, and so cheap i couldnt even imagine could be made in Taiwan, its very cheap in wholesale the price. Impossible to be Taiwan made for that price range.

wholesalers here swear its China gun, and so cheap i couldnt even imagine could be made in Taiwan, its very cheap in wholesale the price. Impossible to be Taiwan made for that price range.

It's odd, though, isn't it, that RA-Tech/Airsoft Taiwan are selling it more cheaply than any of the HK sites.

Well I can confirm the myth of mis-feeding. I've fired about 5 mags so far and haven't had a single mis-feed.

The gas efficiency is fantastic. I just rapid-fired through nearly 3 magazines. Pulling the trigger as fast as I could and was left with 3 BBs in the third mag when I ran out of gas. I didn't allow the magazine to warm up much either. As soon as the mag was empty, I refilled with BBs quickly and continued firing.

I'll do some range and accuracy tests at a later time.

Edit: Did a Poor Man's Chrono Test. Penetrates the first side and leaves a nice dent in the other. According to RedWolf's info, it's in the 290-310 range.

PX4012.jpg

-Ex

Edited by Extraordinaire

Damn, I just went to visit all the shops at Kwong Wah Street today and the px4 is being sold MORE than the USD to HKD conversion at Redwolf. If Frontiers is right about HK shops being greedy....heh, this is kinda over the top >___> (The black one being sold for HKD 640 (one shop was selling it for 630) and the silver for 720. RW sells the black one for USD 78 = HKD 608 and the silver for HKD686). I held one of the clones and so did my friend who's held a TM version before. The TM ones have grippier plastic and feels better (per my friends opinion) but honestly the plastic on the clone is the same as the KSC glocks and they feel fine to me (the display guns are all using the largest grip back strap btw). The gun also feels very balanced esp. with the metal slide. Unfortunately I wasn't planning on buying it so besides holding it a bit I couldn't test out and of the features like racking the slide or using the decocker/safety.

Anyway, I didn't see any spare mags in stock today at the shops (not on display anyway). Kinda surprising UNCo has it in their website before anyone else....Hey Extraordinaire, mind giving us more info about the accuracy and if there are any problems with the PX4 besides the wobbly barrel? Is the barrel wobble very unreasonable or does the wobble feel the same as the general wobble you get on TM guns?

Since the Bell/Tercel 1911s are discontinued (info from a source who asked the manufacturers directly..if Frontiers have more info please sharetongue.gif) I was planning to pick up 10 of the clone px4s for my University's airsoft club with a spare mag each. Hopefully the HK3PX4 can rival or surpass the 'reliability' of the Bell 1911s so I don't need to have too much of a headache fixing the pistols in case they break down biggrin.gif.

Edited by intinerious

Damn, I just went to visit all the shops at Kwong Wah Street today and the px4 is being sold MORE than the USD to HKD conversion at Redwolf. If Frontiers is right about HK shops being greedy....heh, this is kinda over the top >___> (The black one being sold for HKD 640 (one shop was selling it for 630) and the silver for 720. RW sells the black one for USD 78 = HKD 608 and the silver for HKD686). I held one of the clones and so did my friend who's held a TM version before. The TM ones have grippier plastic and feels better (per my friends opinion) but honestly the plastic on the clone is the same as the KSC glocks and they feel fine to me (the display guns are all using the largest grip back strap btw). The gun also feels very balanced esp. with the metal slide. Unfortunately I wasn't planning on buying it so besides holding it a bit I couldn't test out and of the features like racking the slide or using the decocker/safety.

Anyway, I didn't see any spare mags in stock today at the shops (not on display anyway). Kinda surprising UNCo has it in their website before anyone else....Hey Extraordinaire, mind giving us more info about the accuracy and if there are any problems with the PX4 besides the wobbly barrel? Is the barrel wobble very unreasonable or does the wobble feel the same as the general wobble you get on TM guns?

Since the Bell/Tercel 1911s are discontinued (info from a source who asked the manufacturers directly..if Frontiers have more info please sharetongue.gif) I was planning to pick up 10 of the clone px4s for my University's airsoft club with a spare mag each. Hopefully the HK3PX4 can rival or surpass the 'reliability' of the Bell 1911s so I don't need to have too much of a headache fixing the pistols in case they break down biggrin.gif.

Bell 1911 might be discontinued but Tercel 1911 certainly is not, There was last year some Bell stock re-surfaced as i think some wholesalers in china still have some old stock left, but Tercel is alive and kicking and i do not see any reason why they wouldnt make it, i'm 100% they continue make it, not discontinued.

• Like 1

Bell 1911 might be discontinued but Tercel 1911 certainly is not, There was last year some Bell stock re-surfaced as i think some wholesalers in china still have some old stock left, but Tercel is alive and kicking and i do not see any reason why they wouldnt make it, i'm 100% they continue make it, not discontinued.

Thanks for the infowink.gif

Perhaps I should have waited to get it from WGC, boo.

I've been busy getting my RDW all set up with the AWS Raptor. I'll be doing some range and accuracy tests with both the RDW and PX4 this weekend.

Now I need to decide to get TM mags or just clone mags. I haven't had any issues with the stock magazine so far, but may play it safe and get TM spares.

PX4014.jpg

-Ex

Edited by Extraordinaire