TM Hicapa 5.1, 3 mags, Guarder slide, Lots of upgrades - £140

hwagan

Howdy.

A long story short here; I missed my pimpin' WA Infinity, and thought I'd get myself a nice, skirmish-dominating TM version.

Problem is, chucking a chunk of Guarder aluminium onto a TM Hicapa makes it less efficient. For a man who rapid fires pistols like some sort of posessed psychopath, this just doesn't help me. That, and I want a KJ Ruger 10/22.

First off, here's the parts list;

TM Hicapa 5.1 Silver frame

SD Red SVI grip with logos (Texture 'softened' with a soldering iron)

Fibre optic front sight in red

SD Ghost ring diamond shaped rear sight

Black 3 square trigger

Guarder Infinity 5.1 slide

Guarder steel outer barrel in Black

PDI Raven 6.01 Inner barrel

Nineball extended slide catch

So. All of the above is a fair chunk of dosh's worth of kit - But here's the catch. In an effort to make the gun a little snappier, I attacked the slide with a dremel. Results in the photos.

Basically, this is the deal - The gun is ugly as *fruitcage*, but it shoots like a train (that fires BB's instead of transporting people). It'll fling a .3 to insane distances, very accurately. The sights are awesome, and with the weight removed from the slide, it cycles very quickly indeed. If you're after a powerful (350FPS on a warm day), accurate, effective combat sidearm and you're not worried about looks, this is for you. The lower frame, internals, and all other parts except the slide are in excellent condition - So replace the slide, hey presto, nice shiney Hicapa.

Think of it like this - Either an exceptionally functional but ugly as sin sidearm, or a bigass pile of spares, upgrades and fun bits for a TM Hicapa, along with 3 gas tight magazines. For £140.

IF You can get the dosh to me by 7pm tomorrow, the whole lot is yours for £120. I'll need proof of defense as per usual - Payment via paypal or bank transfer.

PM me for a quicker response.

Also, Pictures:

P1010610.jpg

P1010609.jpg

P1010606.jpg

P1010607.jpg

P1010606.jpg

Archived