PTWAirsoft.co.uk - No response

NonEx

In my search for MAGPUL PMAGs for my WE M4 I ended up at www.ptwairsoft.co.uk and e-mailed them to inquire aboute the magazines. First response was greate and we got a conversation going, so I decided to place an order for one PMAG shell premodded for WE M4 magazine. So anyways. Keith from PTWAirsoft emailed me and said he would be away until sunday, and send out my magazine on monday. This was last week, and I haven't heard anything since. Have tried e-mailing both Keiths direct adress and their official sales address.

Does anyone know what's going on, and if this is a confirmed scam site ?

I ran into the link via gasgunsforum and it seemed like a legit recommendation...

:|

GladI didn't order all 6 on the first go...

Sorry if this is the wrong section, couldn't find a better place for it.

Ouch, I see now that the website has been heavily edited. Didn't look like that when I ordered. Guess I will have to make a paypal dispute. God damnit.

EDIT: OK, I shall wait a little longer for reply then.

Thank you very much for that URL. After reading thru it all, scam artist or not, that is completely unacceptable and I will let him know what he was 10 business days to complete my order or I will file a complaint with PayPal.

Seems he has plenty of time posting on forums begging for mercy as to not lose any more customers/money without delivering goods...

Anyone even considering buying anything from this guy, no matter how small, DON'T. And read the topic posted above.

Jesus *fruitcage* christ...

Yeah, really? No PM, no E-mail, no PMAG magazine. I have found another supplier so if you haven't shipped it out allready you may as well cancel it. And if you really are PTWAirsoft/Keith, then where is the PM ?

This is just too much... I feel like I am being scammed and trolled at the same time... :-|

EDIT: Ah there's the PM, guess he types as slow as he handles orders. BADA BING PISH, sorry, you deserved that. PM and email reply sent back.

Let me just wrap this up with some general advice for small business/single business owners/attemptees; If you can't handle it, then don't do it. And if you are SUPER BUSY and get behind on things, at least post a notice/update on the website or send out a mass e-mail, or something. Complete silence is totally unacceptable, unless you are dead. I don't think I've seen a more poorly managed small business in my life, really. You are doing everyone a disfavour at this point.

Even though commnunication seems to have been restored temporarily, I still stand by my assessment of Keith/PTWairsoft as per my post above, highly NOT RECOMMENDED.

EDIT:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I have been engaging in PM message with Keith now via this site and we came to an agreement that he sent me a full refund, money recieved and case closed for me personally, I still stand by what I have written in this thread. My apologies to Keith on a personal level because he seems like an OK guy, but this is an unacceptable way to run a business in my opinion, no matter how small.

EDIT:

Let me just add, by pointing out why I continue being this harsh after things have been resolved. As I said to Keith via PM, the key thing here is, you do not take/recieve peoples money via PayPal payment, promise them delivery of goods, and then simply do and/or say nothing, no communication at all... That is my main problem. If he would have said "sorry, busy with work, ETA 3 weeks", fine I would have kept my money in the bank and made the order at a later point in time when he was avaliable... I hope I am making myself clear and I hope Keith is taking in what I am trying to tell him, it's for his own (and the business') good.

No hard feelings, just glad I wasn't scammed, nor trolled.

Archived