ViperTech M16A1 Vietnam gbbr, w/20rd ProWin short mags!

ViperTech M16A1 Vietnam gbbr, w/20rd ProWin short mags!

icon_post_target.gifby jotohomomoto » 22 Sep 2011, 15:16

img0505ct.jpg

By jotohomomoto at 2011-09-22 [/img]

m16h.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img0503qm.jpg

180px101stairbornedivis.jpg

By jotohomomoto at 2011-09-22

img0805wr.jpg

By jotohomomoto at 2011-09-22

I put some black electrical tape over the Viper logo...but its still on there if you want people to know you've got exquisite taste and appreciate quality craftsmanship that Viper is somewhat famous for on YouTube icon_mrgreen.gificon_eek.gificon_wave.gificon_thumbup.gif .

$700 for the rifle, 2 Prowin VN, 1 E.B. Taiwan 30 rd mag (came with the gun) real steel VN m16a1 grips/furniture, rugged and startling to shoot. I also the A2 style handgrips and buttstock.[/size]

The gun shoots flawlessly. I just haven't had the time to play airsoft and this is a gun that I am financially obligated to sell it. This will put gas in my car and food in my stomach. icon_lol.gif Though, I have been eye'n one of those GHK akm or pdws, but alas...

I'm in a hurry so if you have any questions please don't hesiate to ask me...

img0605h.jpg

By jotohomomoto at 2010-10-20

http://www.gasguns.info/forum/download/file.php?avatar=1845_1272803231.jpg

jotohomomoto News section Posts: 275 Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 22:53 What year are you born: 1979 What country: USA

img0605h.jpg

I finally remembered my password for arnies!! I posted this on gasguns.info my preference (gbb) for maximum airsoft enjoyment, but I just don't have the time as my local field meets on saturdays and ALWAYS have to work!!

after browsing around ehobbyasia, redwolf, wgc, etc....I might just do a trade of all things WW2 (allied forces, japanese imperial army...not really interested in nazi *suitcase* but who knows???)

MAKE ME AN OFFER.....and you may get lucky and find me easily pursuaded to accept lower than even I would even consider! LOL

oh yeah, and if you buy it today or tommorow (since today is almost over)....I will throw in a WE KAC KnighthawK w/tightbore. Its the sister pistol to the uber modern KAC PDW (unique trademarked Knights Armament dimpling throughout)...I posted this gun on arnies a few months back...and then just gave up while adult life took precedence for my time.post-66196-0-41638800-1319142735_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived