G&P RAS questions

Corrigan

That's awesome. I've been trying to find a RAS which fits my pro-arms L119A1 barrel, ever since I discovered that the HurricanE I had first didn't.

If it isn't too much trouble, could I ask: you don't happen to have an outer barrel which you had the G&P mounted on handy, do you? If so, could you measure the distance from the centre of the first (closest to the reciever) front sight pin slot and the barrel flange? That is, this distance:

118m0rs.jpg

I'd be very grateful.

ive just measured an outer that im 99% sure it fitted on, 171.5mm front front sight notch to centre of barrel flange.

maybe a couple of other members could help here too with measurements?

id have to strip a couple of guns right down to measure any others. if no one else can provide any then ill do it over the weekend for you.

Thanks, mate.

The issue about changing the barrel is first, that most CQB length barrels are 10.5'', and the SFW needs to be 10''. Secondly, I have a perr_mike suppressor with a negative thread, which is more difficult to swap for a positively threaded one than changing the RAS.

Archived