Iron Airsoft SMLE Mk III

hitmanNo2

• One day, somewhere in china, a man will wake up one morning and say 'today im going to make a spring, full metal and wood Enfield for all my lovely British cousins in their *suitcase* cold and wet weather country, so they can play soldiers at the weekend and not hear the fissssshing of gas from their mags'!!!

Until that day we can get excited about these new toys but know in our hearts they will be over £400 and not give us the love we deserve as Englishmen.

And If.... when he does make it! he makes it shell ejecting, I shall book a flight to China and kick his Nuts off!!!!

Dear Mr Mauri san,

Could you please make a Mk.4, i am sure you can, just a rework of a L96 for the mag and make sure that the hop and bolt internals are from the VSR.

You will sell loads, make many in the far west very happy bunnies, a 4 T scope mount would sell well too.

:)

Interesting, though if it is gas which looks likely it will either being expensive, finicky or both. What I would imagine though is that one company bringing out a Lee Enfield will mean others follow with their own take on it, hopefully one will be decent quality but spring, then my 4T scope could maybe find a home.

I'll believe it when I see it. If (and it's a big IF), we get this then it's a must buy for me but I've heard so many rumours for so long about Brens, Webleys and LEs that, like the Sten, I'll wait till it's actually in my hands!

hear ye, hear ye.

I refuse to get my hopes up about a skirmishable LE until there is one on the market that doesn't cost more than a house.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived