SRC SR41 (MP-41) at IWA

richieffff

No I think he was trying to say motor in the grip like a motor in an M14 (canted at an angle in realtion to the length of the body ). The grip portion on M14 stocks is actually also quite bigger then the realsteel.

Or is the motor in an SRC in a different place ? Or I could just be totally confused at what is being discussed here :D

That stock is utterly wrong (i'm comparing the pic to the real-deal MP41 stock I have here). On a real one the stock is angled down by around 2 of 3 degrees. That SRC stock is angled down at least 3 times as much as it should be. Not to mention that the stock itself is too short as the tailcap on the upper should be further forward. The trigger guard is incorrect, as is the barrel (see if you can spot the problem ;) )

Horrid :(

No I think he was trying to say motor in the grip like a motor in an M14 (canted at an angle in realtion to the length of the body ). The grip portion on M14 stocks is actually also quite bigger then the realsteel.

Or is the motor in an SRC in a different place ? Or I could just be totally confused at what is being discussed here :D

The motor will be in the receiver, above the trigger, just like in the SRC MP40.

The motor will be in the receiver, above the trigger, just like in the SRC MP40.

Which means they have no excuse for getting the stock so blatently wrong - hell, they could have picked up a repro MP41 stock and just worked off that. Better than just looking at pictures, which is what I think they have done!

Archived