emp3ror86

He definitely shot off more than 25 rounds in that video

the mag wasnt loaded. the both held the bolt catch down.

Leo did say that it was a prototype and the production version will be better. it already looks OK to me but the 25 rounds thing is bothering me. i dont give a *fruitcage* if the real one holds 25 rounds, its a god damned BB gun and i need more BBs.

and with such a large magazine, how did HK only fit in 25 rounds?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the reports of success with the Stark/VFC G19, G17 and the M&P 9C - it is entirely conceivable that VFC have gotten their act together on this one.

But yes, I too will be awaiting reviews before purchase - not taking a chance on this one! Not yet at least

Well keep in mind in real life the UMP shoots a .45, which are significantly larger than 9mm like most SMG's.

i understand that, but the KRISS mags hold 30 rounds and they are like the same damned size.

with all the accessories and 6 extra mags, the price comes out to about 520USD before shipping. IF the gun can last a bit before having to fix broken parts, its one of the cheaper GBBRs to make a kit from. but, thats still only 175 rounds loaded into the gigantic mags. if someone makes higher capacity mags for the same price point, ill pick one up. but i dont think ill be able to convince myself to do it otherwise, even if it turns out to be really good.

For what it's worth I own both the M&P and the Glock 19 by VFC, and so far both are holding their own quite well internally speaking.  Performance isn't too shabby either, granted they've got the benefit of using TM style hop up rubbers and such (don't know if that's the case for their GBBR's).  

Unfortunately I'm not too keen on being a guinea pig for this one... still waiting for them to release the MP5K-PDW.  THAT I would be sorely tempted to pick up, even just as a wall hanger.  

Really? My friend has had nothing but issues with his. Two of his mags heavily leak and the gun's cooldown is atrocious. He sold it for about $60.

This is probably why WGC has slashed the prices on the VFC G36 line and they are STILL not selling.

• 4 weeks later...

Might just have to be the guinea pig for this.  Looks damn nice from the videos, Airsoft Taiwan's 30 meter shooting vid is acceptable, and I've already got a UMP rig set up.  Been missing GBBR's for a while now anyways!  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived