G&D DTW (another PTW Clone)

kojak

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordering from AsiaAirsoft is a gamble at best. They illegally shipped me a pistol with no orange tip, twice sent me parcels with only my name and city on the label (no street address), and ignored my emails, both direct and through Paypal.

On the other hand, Airsoft Global is good to go.

If this has solid MOSFETs/motor/trigger, and if the cylinder assembly is solid, then I see no way this would be functionally inferior to a PTW. Noice.

What I want to know:

- Cylinder compatibility

- MOSFET quality

- Motor quality

- Hopup chamber design

- Mag compatibility

YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE CLONES...

....so I made a clone of your clone, so you can watch it fall apart while you watch it fall apart.

It will be that fail you can see it breaking apart twice in a parallel weirdness :P

Still if it is a good price people will mod it and then repair what breaks.

'FireKnife'

For some reason I read it as G&G! Either way, for that price, even if the externals turn out to be half decent and need the guts replacing with Celsius/Systema, surely it'll be cheaper than buying a brand new PTW?

Feeding the starving parts of the world is cheaper than buying a Systema so yeah easily :P

'FireKnife'

Like I said above... Good MOSFETs and a good motor (JG PTW motor, I'm looking at you) and this thing should be fine.

It'd be better than fine for that price, it's a few dollars less than a Systema M110 cylinder and 2 mags from Airsoft Global, that's one hell of a price difference!

I can imagine there are a few hardcore PTW fans out there who are having a grumble about this...

If this has solid MOSFETs/motor/trigger, and if the cylinder assembly is solid, then I see no way this would be functionally inferior to a PTW. Noice.

What I want to know:

- Cylinder compatibility

- MOSFET quality

- Motor quality

- Hopup chamber design

- Mag compatibility

Mags are compatible for sure.

Archived