Condition: Good, Internally Very good.

FPS: Unknown, sub 350 fps.

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Y/N/Y

Price/Payment: £275 posted and paypalled

Pictures:

271012035.jpg

271012041.jpg

The bad news?

There's a fair scratch on the side of the receiver, purely cosmetic however. The charging handle is non-operational, it's in need of repair, it doesn't affect the function of the gun, but you will need to replace it (frequently) if you want the charging handle, it's a case of a strong return spring and poor materials, I replaced it once with a QP part, then again with a CA part and they both broke so I left it, I shoot with it mostly.

Now, I fell in love with this gun the moment I saw it in a site mechanics hands, it's a thing of beauty, so it's been tuned internally by the site mechanic, I've barely put 1000 rounds through it, My Galil gets more use and I don't play much CQB with AEG's I prefer GBBs all over now.

The only niggle is sometimes the wires that thread in front of the receiver get a little bent and prevent a mag locking in, just give them a push back in, it's a design problem, it's also wired to deans. This is a great AEG, I just use GBB's so it doens't get used, time to get it a new home.

Swaps wise, I'm open to anything GHK AK, TM 1911 or perhaps WA GBB, but you'll be hard pressed to find any armalite that takes my interest - you have been warned.

Archived