2013 HK Toy Fair

Fightingchook

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intinerious,you know what I'm going to say right?  All this time to go to the Toyfair and no time to skirmish with us? TSK TSK TSK

EDIT:  What time are you going on Thurs? I may join you.

Dude I was there for like 2 hrs only; had family stuff to do in the morning :P

Uhh Thursday I dunno actually O_O  You're having lunch with us at IFC right?  Perhaps we can discuss then?  I'm picking up Fiddlesticks at 10am at Central I believe.  Btw Toy Fair ends at 5pm on that day as opposed to 6:30pm.

Price on PDR and the IRA AR please.

Noted. :D

*Fruitcage, first post pics are not showing, cant post one of the gun I was referring too. Its basically a Support version of the M4/m16 with a box max in the magwell and bullets fed at the side of the upper like a SAW or M60

Oh idiot me yeah I know what the Shrike gun is; the box mag M4 on the display stand.  Noted :P

Could someone ask Allizard if that Mega Arms receiver is only for the KWA LM4 (I think about the shorter receiver of the LM4) or will be released for the Asian model (KSC), as well?

Thanks for the info intinerious!

Noted; and you're welcome :P

If that GBBr ACR is as solid and reliable as the LM4, that's gonna be a must-buy.  Especially seeing as I've got the mags already, which is one of the biggest expenses with GBB rifles.  Had no idea that was in the works at all, very nice surprise (as are the details of the Mega Arms rifle) so thanks for delving in to find all this stuff out itinerious, excellent reporting.

Whoops missed your post there CKinnerley :P  I think the ACR will be as reliable as the LM4 in this case (if the LM4 was reliable at all; I dunno because I've never fired or had experience prior to today with their samples; but it's inferred that they are from your post :P) as the trigger group is the same (which is true to real steel) and I DID ask Allizard whether the system is basically a reworked LM4 internals into the ACR bolt, recoil spring, etc.  He said 'not exactly' but I'm sure the design philosophy's the same.  If the LM4 was reliable in your experience, I think it's safe to say the ACR will be as well.

I forgot to ask whether the KWA ACR GBBR will come as a kit as well for you guys with the AEG ACR already.  I'll make a note of that as well :)

Huh, was it James at the booth? O_o

Also, was the PKM at the ACMAirsoft booth?  I didn't bother looking as it didn't seem interesting but seeing the PKM in your pics I might go and ask about it on Thursday XD

i went into the WE booth and asked about the P90 and was told... "whats a P90?... one of of the new pistols" 
lol.

he was serious. lol.

anyways here are the orginal posted pictures for future referacnce incase of low bandwidth issues.

intinerious, please ask James from WE if they plan to do the browning hi power with conventional sights rather than the ladder, and if any Smith and Wesson autos like the 4506 or Model 39(aka mk22) are on the list. Please also ask everyone(even the security guards and janitors if you think it will help) about Lee Enfields.

Well, you can look at it at two angles:

One he's playing possum as a defense mechanism to a significant financial loss in its R&D.

Or it's for plausible deniability hinting that they'll release a WE (insert letter here other than "P")90 in the future.

This reminds me; I think James hinted that the P90 had a tradedress issue; hence they can't make it compared to the SCAR-H/L.  Also whoever FC saw might not be James...I dunno.  I see no reason why FC got a different response to mine.

intinerious, please ask James from WE if they plan to do the browning hi power with conventional sights rather than the ladder, and if any Smith and Wesson autos like the 4506 or Model 39(aka mk22) are on the list. Please also ask everyone(even the security guards and janitors if you think it will help) about Lee Enfields.

Ah yes that was on my mind after the Toy Fair but I forgot about it; the Browning Hi Power.  I'll ask about that along with the S&W.

Also noted for the Lee Enfield :P

And Webley style or top-break revolvers, please! 

Hope springs eternal, and all that

James said WE is focused on pistols; and given that revolvers have a niche market I would think they won't pursue revolvers for now, but I'll ask anyway.  And Hope springs eternal??  I don't get that, can you clarify for me? :P

Great post intinerious, out of interest did the A&K PTW clone receiver have markings?

Please can you ask James if they are planning on making a HK45 Compact Tactical? 

Thanks

No markings on the A&K PTW other than the selector markings IIRC.  From what I can tell in my pic that seems to be correct; but I'll update if I missed anything out.

Ah yes the HK45 series...not sure as it's H&K after all, my gut feeling says no :(  But again, I'll ask.  WE will be making all the compact/subcompact versions I believe.  The compact at the very least :P

I have heard some rumors that a WE M1a1 Thompson, and/or an M3a1 grease gun are on the way at some point. Would it be possible to ask James if there is any credence to the rumors?

I know I would love a GBB M1a1, personally. But an actual functioning GBB Mp5 would be absolutely great too, so Im excited to hear that they've said they're on the way.

(Also maybe nudge them about a P38, hehe)

James said WE is focused on pistols; and given that revolvers have a niche market I would think they won't pursue revolvers for now, but I'll ask anyway.  And Hope springs eternal??  I don't get that, can you clarify for me? :P

Just hope that someone, somewhere, is making a top-break revolver... Bit of a long shot, I know. But thanks anyway :D

why does KWA have an FAL at their booth? get more info on that FAL!

I recall someone mentioning it was a pimped CA, just as a show off for PTS bits I guess. Could be wrong, and that's certainly not factual, but I'd guess there'd be more info if KWA were doing a FAL. Doesn't really seem like their kind of thing either... Hopefully itinerious can confirm!

(If I'm wrong and KWA are making a GBB FAL I will cry tears of platinum)

Naaa. Get more info on that Mauser Broomhandle! Peering closely at the photo, it looks like a GBB (Hop adjustment screw is on the breech). If it's a select fire M712 version. WIN!!!!!

Well, if Both Elephant weren't so criminally stupid and included a selector in their clone of the GBB Broomhandle, we wouldn't be having this problem now, would we.

The Iron Ridge IRA-X Thor uses a Madbull Daniel Defense 7.62 quad rail. It's a solid gun. 18" barrel. We had a replica URX on there before (as seen at Shot Show 2012) but wanted to stay true to the original. I'll probably make mine into a battle rifle when I get mine. Maybe a 14.5" or 16" barrel with URX 3.1 and STR stock. ;) The fact that it runs the LR20 Midcaps is a huge plus to me. The more battle rifles I have that take those mags the better.

I recall someone mentioning it was a pimped CA, just as a show off for PTS bits I guess. Could be wrong, and that's certainly not factual, but I'd guess there'd be more info if KWA were doing a FAL. Doesn't really seem like their kind of thing either... Hopefully itinerious can confirm!

(If I'm wrong and KWA are making a GBB FAL I will cry tears of platinum)

Caption of that photo in post #1 says it's a CA.  Sorry...

Archived