Asahi Super Sterling complete package

Korppi

What I have here is

1x Super Sterling with complete body, enlarged air opening in subchamber, antirotation collar, LRB

1x Super Sterling with a cut, broken body, missing stock & rear sight, antirotation collar, black "pre lrb" barrel

1x Airplug to convert either to spring magazines which use less gas and offer much better potential rate of fire at the expense of reliability

10x airfed magazines, all with narrow griptape to stick on open top pouches

14x springfed magazines with parts to make some single tube mags double tube mags which work worse than single tube

1x Authentic Australian magazine pouch for 8 magazines

1x Authentic British Sterling sling

50x o-rings for the bv-unit
Couple meters/several feet of 6mm nylon hose
mini QD connectors 1 female, 3 male

1x Regulator: Palmers Female Stabilizer with lowpressure kit, coiled nylon hose.

Also available complete pattern 58 field kit including uncommon FN HP canvas holster in OD.

Planned to have a metal body for it. Have a 3d model of the body. The secondary bv-unit would be perfect for it. Both units work. Gluing the cut body back together makes it a sterling pistol of some sort which was the idea behind severing the body, not my original idea though!

Specs with LRB
Airfed  1,3J with 0,28g bb @ 120psi, rof ~15rps
Springfed 1,5J with 0,28g bb @ 120psi, rof ~30+rps depending magazine, 70 meters max range

One can lower the pressure to reach lower joule limits and thus comply 1J limit for instance or use the unmodified subchamber found in the other bv unit. (Which can be swapped between units.)

Shipping
Within EU no issue via ecoparcel. World wide I have to get creative and ship it out of this sorry country as "Star Wars toy".

Price
1499usd

Payment
Pay-Pal, wire transfer or SEPA -payment.

Feel free to ask questions!

Pics

3.jpg

ster_receiver.jpgIMG_2060.jpg2.jpgIMG_2051.jpg

• 6 months later...

Just played with the piece again for the longest of times.

Running airfed mags with 300bar HPA tank @120psi. 1.6J, rof around 900 depending mag. G&G .3g white nonbio bbs.

Range was very nice. We have a measured target range on our site and I was reaching 80m with around 2m spread.

All in all I highly recommend using HPA. CO2 works only so-so unless 25+ 'c constant.

But I still want it gone so make an offer.

• 4 months later...

Archived