Kriss drops KWA

PreacherMan

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From how I read it, all they're terminating is exclusivity.

As part of its strong commitment and support to the Milsim and professional training community, KRISS Arms will be seeking for new innovative partners in the airsoft industry to market its current and upcoming airsoft products

I'm guessing they just want more money by plastering their name on anyone who's willing to pay for it. That or they're in bed with Cybergun.

Nyon, Switzerland - 18.04.2013 - KRISS Arms, the Swiss global leader in firearms innovation, announces the termination of its exclusive trademark licensing with KWA. This termination affects all current and future KRISS airsoft projects, including the popular KRISS Vector SMG GBB and upcoming AEG version.

You may be right. The wording is a little murky, but how they were talking about terminating the contract and how the termination affects KWA's existing products is worrisome

RenegadeCow, I'm really hoping you're right. I don't feel like having a gun with no product support in a year or so, even if it means some kids get LPEGs or the like.

From how I read it, all they're terminating is exclusivity.

As part of its strong commitment and support to the Milsim and professional training community, KRISS Arms will be seeking for new innovative partners in the airsoft industry to market its current and upcoming airsoft products

I'm guessing they just want more money by plastering their name on anyone who's willing to pay for it. That or they're in bed with Cybergun.

There's a chance!!! HAVE VFC OEM THE AEG VERSION.

well this sucks... first HK and now KRISS? what the hell did KWA do to ###### everyone off?

Make crappy guns. Probably. 

It doesn't say they're being dropped. It says they've stopped exclusive rights. There's a big difference.

It does all come down to money, and in all likelihood KWA couldn't deliver on a promise and so they're seeking alternatives. I would say that KWA will keep KRISS trademarks (they've invested a lot into the Vector), but they will no longer be exclusive.

You know, I'd say it's probably to do with the KSC KRISS Vector that irked KRISS themselves.

I don't think it's really fair to say that KWA make guns any more than anyone else nowadays. If anything they have the least number of total POS guns on their books,though I would say, if they had made a pistol(side arm not a stock less carbine/smg) that used the kriss mags, that would have been awesome.

I don't think it's really fair to say that KWA make ###### guns any more than anyone else nowadays. If anything they have the least number of total POS guns on their books,though I would say, if they had made a pistol(side arm not a stock less carbine/smg) that used the kriss mags, that would have been awesome.

3/5 of the KWAs I have owned had serious issues.  The GBB series is much better quality compared to the AEG line.

Ive sold all my KWA AEGs because of their issues and proprietariness. 

Or have G&G make one with pneumatic blow back - not everyone's cup of tea, but I would certainly buy it! :D 

Lack of recoil and simulated cycling bolt = closer to real steel ... and if they got it to work with the Gbox concept (unlikely but damn) wouldn't that be something at least? I'd deffo want this more than the CO2 revolvers they've been pushing recently!

In any case, the AEG Vector is on my list so got keen eyes on this post for news. :)

Archived