Need Maruzen Colt Python 6" (lol 6") Scope Mount/Rings advice!

SabreMK42

Hi, I've got an old Maruzen Colt Python 6":

59e8d4f3e0cc163ef1c48e1cea4540eb.png?136

And before someone says "Are you sure it's a Maruzen?!?!?!? HERPDERP!":

67b2055b5cfd254a53a1ab74272c4ded.png?136

What I wanted advice on was has anyone had an experience with the scope mounts/rings that are out there and do they think they'd fit my Ol' Choppa?

The only mount I could find that wasn't meant for a real steel handgun was this ,does anyone who has that or used a Tokyo Marui Colt Python think it'd fit mine?

I know this may sound a bit silly but I just want to make sure before getting my hopes up, that's all!

thanks, Sabre.

oh hay, i was surfin around WGC shop and found a marui mount:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=TM-ACC-PYSM&search=category&rs=Mount%20Base&catid=14&cat=1

price isnt bad for a try.

EDIT: lol, i didnt notice it was the same mount. id buy it just to try. its less than 20 quid, so why not?

also, how does that thing work? it all looks moulded together.

oh hay, i was surfin around WGC shop and found a marui mount:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=TM-ACC-PYSM&search=category&rs=Mount%20Base&catid=14&cat=1

price isnt bad for a try.

EDIT: lol, i didnt notice it was the same mount. id buy it just to try. its less than 20 quid, so why not?

also, how does that thing work? it all looks moulded together.

The tube under the barrel is the mag and it's a gas through grip job. I actually prefer this to be honest, I would use this as a backup for my backup!

Archived