ACM Vintorez, AS VAL, Garand & M1 Carbine

chas

Now THIS is what I call NEWS!!!

Before you ask: The source is simply GUnfire's (polish retailer, check them out, prices are great and cheap shipping to EU (no taxes, no customs), if you have to pay shipping at all...).

They were some of the first to report about the PKM and Cyma Mk14 and got pictures out, so that's why I am confident that these news are true.

If you understand polish, better go to their FB page, I used auto-translate.

https://www.facebook.com/ASG.Gunfire

AS VAL and Vintorez (wood kit coming soon after, I reckon).

Repliki ACM i powinny by? u nas na prze?omie lata i jesieni. Jako ciekawostk? dodamy, ?e wcze?niej b?dziemy mieli na testach repliki VSS i VAL od LCT w wersji full steel!

Replicas of ACM and should be with us in the late summer and fall. It is interesting to add that the sooner we will have to test and VAL VSS replica of LCT in Full steel!

vin.jpg

Garand and Carbine

Is that a tanker version? Looks like it. Fugly.

We just returned from China / HK / Korea / Japan, where we, for several weeks, visiting the factory and met with the producers of ASG replicas. We want to share with you interesting facts that we managed to get it.

available autumn 2013.

gar.jpg

And of course you already have heard about the AGM (brand, not ACM) MG42

mg1.jpg

mg2.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll wait for LCTs VAL and see if it compares. I've had very bad experiences with ACM guns but still looking for a good one(C'mon china,check up on those children once in a while!)

I love LCT,their AKM is so beautiful,I almsot murdered my friend to get his! I can trust them not to make a massive cock up in R&D

(Looking at ICS and their 'wonderful' AKS74U hop unit)

A VAL will be a perfect backup if I ever get around to making that SV98 stock for my VSR.

All the NPO VSS/VAL users won't be happy with this news.

M1 carbine looks like it has a fattened up grip area to fit a ver7 gearbox.

MG42 will probably cost about as much as their PKM, so not all too excited about it. Then again, that's still a good $1000 cheaper than a Shoei.

MG42 will probably cost about as much as their PKM, so not all too excited about it. Then again, that's still a good $1000 cheaper than a Shoei.

You are right! The Carbine does have a fatter grip, pretty much the same size as the Garand. Since I have never held a RS in my hands, I dont care if the dimensions are a bit off. Just like any other Airsoft M4, MP5, AK, etc.

Even if the MG42 (or MG3 with a few little mods) costs as much as the PKM, Im still hoping for the latter to go down with time. Rsov has it for 415 $ right now. I hope to be able to get it for 300 $ in a year or two.

So they're making a proper Garand, a "tanker" Garand and an M1 carbine?

The "tanker" Garand was produced commercially post-war, but was not a military product aside from two prototypes that were built to test the feasibility of the concept. From what I recall, there's some anecdotal evidence of individual G.I.s doing modifications to shorten their Garands, but this practice was extremely uncommon.

Linky to some info on the "Tanker."

http://www.scott-duff.com/t26.htm

Not really. Those look rather rudimentary and are missing some important parts, such as the selector switch.

-Piano

I would really like to have an AEG M1 Carbine, and, as chas mentioned, nearly all ASGs are a bit out of shape, but, so what? All I want is a good wood-stock with it, because there is no chance to fit an original one and I will not get Patrick to make more german oak stocks :).

Lance

The AS VAL and the Vintorez are indeed a bit plain, they do lack quite a few details. Hopefully these are just prototypes or mockups. I think we are beyond the era of ACM making 70% replicas, like the infamous JLS F2000 or the first SCAR-L. 

If you at other cheap AEG's the materials or the finish may be worse, but there's not much of a point in cutting corners leaving out important details.

Archived