TM Next-Gen Mosfet - Big-Out DTM (Japan?)

blobface

For those who subscribe to Nishiyan on YouTube would probably have seen this already... This fet unit seems to have features such as pre-cocking, adjustable ROF (not by slowing down the motor), 3 round burst etc. Looks to work on SOPMOD (or other similar AR type), as well as SCAR. 

DSC_02139.JPG

http://gungineer.matrix.jp/nagamono_custom/dendou/AEG_parts/big-out/dtm/dtm.htm

I wonder how this would compare to the upcoming BTC unit, better be quick now Frank @ BTC!  :)

17800 doesn't seem too unreasonable for me, although knowing that the TBC will be $100, at 60% the price and past experience with their products I'd probably wait a while go with them, considering it looks like the BTC will have more features too, but time will tell.  

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely interested in this myself! The only thing with this that could be even the slightest bit concerning is the seeming lack of consistency with where the piston seems to finish after the shot cycle. Either way, I am excited to see these starting to emerge for the recoil system, especially as I have another on the way!

Archived