Pictures and News from the Shot Show

FarEast

Just in from the Shot Show in FL. No real walkthrough on the even at the moment but that will be comming. But Madbull has sent me these images to keep you all very satisfied!

Also Magpul is to release not only a new M4 variant but they have decided in all their wisdom to release an Airsoft version as well. I've been asked to appologise though for the quality of the images as the taker only just bought it for the show and hasn't yet got to grips with it yet!

As there is alot of hype about the fore coming SCAR's that are hitting the shelves this might wet your fancy!

DSC_0034.JPG

As you can see it's MagPul's variant of the SCAR and looking very tasty!

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GemTech were also there showing off there peices. I will keep these for reference against the Talon review coming shortly but already I can understand the effort MadBull have gone to, to replicate there gear.

DSC_0056.JPG

Below is the GemTech G5 Silencer already avaialble from Madbull, again sorry for the quality.

DSC_0057.JPG

Also another Arnies Exclusive is that Madbull has just secured the rights and licencing to reproduce Airsoft Version of Advanced Armament Corp! So you're going to be seeing more military style silencers on the market like the one below......USP anyone!

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

These guys make the silencers for the FN SCAR, so for 100% authentic looking SCAR's your luck is in! :D

I've got a question: whenever I look up the ShotShow dates and locations, they always say "not open to the general public", or something like that.

So how does one attend a ShotShow?

Press.

Like I said... that very special hell for child molesters and people who talk in theaters. ;)

EDIT: Magpul? Making airsoft guns? What a tweest!

Tomorrow, I assume you'll have pics of the airsoft guns being made by Springfield, H&K, Colt, and FN-H, ja? ;)

All the big names were there as usual and some of the setups are very easily done for airsoft, checkout these two HK G36's

DSC_0025.JPG

They also had some very odd mixes, lets take a HK AGC grenade launcher, Add a MP7A1 vertical grip and what looks like a door stopper and what do you have!

DSC_0028.JPG

Also Crye were there sporting all there wallet stunning gear!

DSC_0051.JPG

Well General Dynamics said they were thinking of releasing an Airsoft version of their next tank after seeing Operation Irene on You Tube.  :D

Fixed. :)

EDIT: I just realized this, but Magpul's SCAR (the Masada?) looks like a G36, AR-15, and an XM8 had a threesome. You know. Like how Enkidu (or was that Gilgamesh?) was a third demon, a third god, and a third man....

Fixed. :)

EDIT: I just realized this, but Magpul's SCAR (the Masada?) looks like a G36, AR-15, and an XM8 had a threesome. You know. Like how Enkidu (or was that Gilgamesh?) was a third demon, a third god, and a third man....

I know its great Isn't it! Oh thanks for the correction!

Anyway I will have some more photos from Tomorrows show

Also a big thankyou to my contact at Madbull who brought me this!

ok a correction I have to make, now we have VFC, JLS, G&G, CA, and NOW madbull making a SCAR (the order in the cronoligical order of the SCAR's being announced)

As far as I can say myself and any other SCAR lover is pretty dam happy

-p0wnd

EDIT

ps: is that even a SCAR, it looks like a regected design from FN for the SCAR or a retarted cousin...

Man, I'm lovin' that "Masada". It does kind of look like they took the best ideas from a G36, a SCAR and an AR180 and came up with a real contender!

They NEED to make an airsoft version of it - becuase I feel an overwhelming desire to buy one if they do....

Probably the best thing I've seen from Magpul! I hope they release the airsoft weapon as well for thier Masada as a training weapon. As far as Madbull's progress on the silencers, they are definitely showing thier best in thier R&D.

Archived