KSC USP Match

littlesniper101

Isn't the compensator completely pointless, if not a disadvantage here? In real-steel it helps to compensate for the recoil, but a GBB frankly has next to no recoil. Won't it just throw the weight balance way off with absolutely no gain?

Isn't the compensator completely pointless, if not a disadvantage here? In real-steel it helps to compensate for the recoil, but a GBB frankly has next to no recoil. Won't it just throw the weight balance way off with absolutely no gain?

But it will look badass, which is 90% of the point of airsoft gear. :D

Won't it just throw the weight balance way off with absolutely no gain?

I doubt it's going to throw the balance off that much. Especially with the mag in.

I wonder what material it's going to be made out of tho. I hope it's not plastic...

I'd say it doesn't throw the balance off so much as just change it.

Guns need to be balanced different ways for different applications. Say you have to shot multiple targets at high speed, you won't want to have a really long heavy gun because you have to move it side to side. On the other hand, if you at just coming up and shooting at one target you want a really heavy front end so that it stays where you put it.

Comps certainly are not as effective as in RS but they are certainly not useless. Also they are a great way to hide a longer inner barrel to help out the power and accuracy.

To be honest, this is one of the few KSC releases that I am actually excited about. Having a totally unique style (magwell and ambi slide catch among other things) really sets it off. I think that it could actually be tuned into a decent race pistol option if you want to have something different than the ubiquitous 2011's.

I do hope that the match weight isn't plastic though.

Nicely said Rom. To be quite honest I'm pretty excited about this too. There is still a couple guns I rather build before this but I'll probably pick one up down the road.

If the weight is plastic SD will probaly make ojne along with the slide.

That's giving SD too much credit. Lately they've been disappointing. Still no SP 2022 (System 7)slide....

im so excited. i really want it.

heres my plan. im going to collect all the NS2 models that i like and just scrimmage with them ALL at the same time. ill never have to reload, just switch from primary to secondary to tritary to all them other polytary arms. WHOOOO!

ill never touch a rifle again.

i hope its metal. you can still take it off if its metal...

so, theres no other news about it, just a pic?

Archived