Silencers

sniper vinny

Hi all

After seeing several cool screenshots of MP5K's with silencers, i decide that i would like to put one on my own, but i have no idea how to do it. i have herad some people talking about 14mm thread adaptors and such, but this is highly technical mumbo jumbo to me, could anyone explain it to me??

Thanks

Sniper vinny :huh:

A thread is basically a pattern similar to a screw that allows you to attach stuff.

most threads are 14mm and i believe Mp5 has that as well.

A negative thread is one that is a hole that a probe on the silencer will attach into,

A positive thread is something that pokes out and a "hole" in the silencer is what its screwed into like a male part basically

A thread adaptor is something that you can put on a threadless barrel like a FAMAS that has a thread on it and allows you to put a silencer or tracer unit etc on the barrel

You might need a silencer adapter for the MP5K. My Dad's MP5K needed one. Check out something like this.

As for silencers, check this one out:

Guarder MP5N-S Silencer. My Dad uses that silencer on his MP5K and it is awesome. Not only does it silence the MP5K, it makes it look ten times more tactical.

Archived