AGM news!

Frontiers

small news, STG44 has been released to manufacturing from AGM its ready with prices and all! have 2 different models, one with wooden stock and one with plastic :P if i learn how to watermark i can post some pics but forum regulars can ask pic from me if you want to see it via pm. (some other models where released also but those where M4/M16 variants and stubby killers not too interested on those though :P)

Niiiice. Definitely going to buy one of these when it hits the HK retailers.

Care to share what the two price points are going to be?

im pretty sure HK prices will be very near these marks, Wooden stock version $133 USD and plastic stock $121 USD, give or take very near these numbers, its easy to calculate when you see the actual factory price and what prices HK shops add to them self for profit normally. Near those numbers surely.
It's on pre-order at Airsoft Scotland and the batch is arriving within two weeks. Another seller on the WW2 forums has them for sale as well. Looks nice but shame it's a hi-cap rather than a mid.

What forum? Just wondering.

As for high caps, it sucks, but i hope to remedy that with a Comet,

Mitsubishi comet that is :D (I hope to make myself some mags, and then feel superior)

As for gearbox, i would speculate either v3 (because the externals bear enough similarity to an AK that the gearboxes would probably be compatible) or v6, as i think the way the gears are stacked, the nozzle might align with the barrel a little better, as the stg is a relatively "tall" gun compared to your average assault rifle.

Archived