CA jump on the FNC/ SLR bandwagon.

Tinkerton

As taken from airsoft-news.eu

Classic Army would like to introduce a new model:

DS Arms SA58.

The DS Arms SA58 world premier take place at the IWA show 2007 in Nuremberg, Germany during the period from March 9 to March 13. Our representative, ActionSportGames A/S, booth no 3-619, will be happy to introduce this original licensed AEG.

Key features of the DS Arms SA58:

- CNC made metal upper receiver

- Aluminum die cast lower receiver

- 8.4v Battery (Large Type)

- Real DSA firearm logo

We sincerely invite you to visit booth 3-619, where you also can meet the Classic Army team.

ca_sa58_0603.jpg

Is it just me that thinks that the SA58 OSW looks pretty cool? I guess so.

Is there some kind of world-wide airsoft manufacturing body that states what weapon is to be made next? I mean, a last year it was the G36, then the L85, now the FAL. What's going on!?

W.A.M.B.:

And this month the weapon you'll all be alowed to produce is... the FAL!

ICS:

But we want to make a Galil!

CA:

Yeah, and we've got plans to do the G11 and the Jackhammer..."

W.A.M.B.:

Tough *beep*. It's FAL's this month. Now be gone with you. I don't want to hear another word from you until the market's been completely flooded.

What's going on!?

W.A.M.B.:

And this month the weapon you'll all be alowed to produce is... the FAL!

ICS:

But we want to make a Galil!

CA:

Yeah, and we've got plans to do the G11 and the Jackhammer..."

W.A.M.B.:

Tough *beep*. It's FAL's this month. Now be gone with you. I don't want to hear another word from you until the market's been completely flooded.

You overlooked the fact that last year was the year of the AK....

So, actually it's a worldwide communist conspiracy....

I think the OSW looks good, if the mags are compatable I'll have a KA SLR and a CA OSW if they make one.

I think it looks much much better than the tactical M4s you see and will give you the ability to use the same mags for a CQC/woodland platform like the M4/M16 and the AUG with it's interchangable barrels.

Also the grip looks sigalicious

Stunt

Can't agree with most of the people here, I think it looks pretty decent.

Dsarms make the best FAL clones out there and this is pretty closely based on one of their models. Sure it is not a full length SLR or FAL but I expect one will follow before too long. Also, I like the fact that this is different from the other FALs out there ie not based on a historical FAL but a contemporary one, well done CA.

As for all the hate I just don't get it, it is a shortened FAL, what's not to like, its like having a problem with an M4 because it is a shortened M16 or an AKSU, well you get the idea :(

Just try using an SLR for room clearing and you will see first hand why there is a trend towards shorter rifles.

I have been hoping for a while that CA would use the DSarms license and this is not a bad start. CNC machined upper will probably be rock solid. Next I would like to see maybe one of these two as I do like the traditional look of the classic FAL as well.

Oh and the topic title is really misleading, this has nothing to do with an FNC (they are externally pretty different).

post-33383-1173198994_thumb.jpg

post-33383-1173199030_thumb.jpg

As for all the hate I just don't get it, it is a shortened FAL, what's not to like, its like having a problem with an M4 because it is a shortened M16 or an AKSU, well you get the idea :(

M16: Good

M4: Bad

M733: Good

M16s should be either really long or really short. The M4 just doesnt look right.

Anyway, that particular model is indeed fugly. Bring on the STAR L1A1.

Archived