Full Auto TM HiCapa's

msx361

I got two TM HiCapa 5.1's and i would love to make them full auto. Ive done a long search on here and other forums and this is all i could find http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=80446&hl=

But that was late last year, im wondering if anyone has come up with a better or at least a safer way to do it?

These are the beaut's im want to mod.

DSCN4633.jpg

Please help :Dr_Evil:

When you break them - dibs on the SAS kits :P

To make it fire in full auto, you'd need to disengage the gas hammer locking mechanism when the trigger was back which would take some fairly severe modding to the sears - but I don't know what. It would take some thinking about and (irreversible) trials.

Sleep on it: I wouldn't recommend it.

CC

Urh...I don't want to sound nasty, but you're going to need to learn a lot if you don't know what the leaf spring is.

The leaf spring is under the back of the grip, and has three legs which press on various parts of the mechanism to ackle the gun.

Here's an RS 1911 one:

DSCF3372.jpg

CC

ask in the 1911 thread about modding the sear and im sure someone will post pictures, I think r.ocelot has done it to his guns before.

it's not permanent either really, you can buy a spare sear and keep it stock, then have a sear which you modify.

Theres a guide on taking down the WE 1911 which is the exactly the same as the TM so run through that and you'll quickly learn how the mechanism works and be able to confidently strip and rebuild the gun..

Believe me, I was really finicky about doing it to my WA's at first, but 1911s are very simple to strip and now I can strip and rebuild a 1911 in less than 10 minutes.

I can take it to bits and put it together again, i just dont know what parts are what and what i have to cut to what length. I'll ask in the 1911 and post the pictures in here too for future reference for others.

Den. do spare sear springs for like $5 i think (Product No. MUSAR034 ) Might order a few to try it out on and as you say, that way i can swap it back when it goes wrong lol.

Thanks guys.

you will want to cut the sear thats on the right of the frame, this is what disables the hammer when the slide goes back

you should be able to work this out easily, take the slide off of one of them, pul the hammer back, and pull the trigger, then whichever silver thing you press stops the hammer from working, you cut

Archived