The Untamed Legacy

Lithium Jack

Ok I thought it would be fun to give this a go.

Inspired by a quick aside in Pictures of Your Weapon.

What is the most awesome flash hider in the entire world?

I'm not setting this topic as a vote, because there are so many badass flashiders out there, but please, go ahead and post up what you think is the most awesome flash hider in the entire world!

For me, it's the FN FNC/M249 PARA.

pdr1065lp8bh9.jpg

It has a sleek and elegant profile with its smooth cylindrical construction, opting for holes instead of the more widely-seen slots, yet retains a certain amount of intimidation and ruggedness face-on due to the very manly crenellations present on the front face.

Nothing even comes close, but prove me wrong guys.

I highly approve of this topic, on the basis that I want to replace the flashider on my current rifle.

My vote is for the Para flashider (top of the page) but I'm hoping for something a bit more interesting to mount on my rifle, without having to break out a lathe and make my own.

My favourite would have to be the custom flashhider that *I think* screaminweasal had a friend make for him....

Correct. That friend is Ledpocket, on these forums, and that's just one of the many Nasty McEvil's he's come up with!

I'm a fan of the Firepig and the rebar cutter.

it put a hole thorough a plasterboard wall while still atattched to the minimi :blink:

chaning the flashider is a quick and easy way to make your gun look lots better. ive tried my flashiders on all my different guns, some look good, some dont - my AK47 with that custom hider looked totally wrong. worst flashider ever is the birdcage.

One word:

Gay.  :)

And thats coming from a lover of the AK74U.

The Dragunov's (looks just like an M14's) is pretty damned sweet.

Edit: Sweet jumping jiblets. Moment of inspiration! Put an M82 flashider on an AK74U.  :D

I agree. But, you're quite likely to be flamed for using the word 'gay' like that, and I think its against the rules.

I'm curious to see pics of that SAW flash hider on an M4 or some other weapon. When I think of the best flash hider I think the of the coolest looking one across the largest number of guns, rather than just the coolest looking one for just one gun.

Archived