Brand new video!

william43

go ahead and make your own video then, what do you think this is?

I'm using a webcam for god sakes....... <_<

What I'm saying is, as gun fanatic myself along with all the other forum members I perosnally prefer to see and hear the gun in action.

A lot of new airsoft fans always ask to see video footage and pics and persoanlly I think its a missed oportunity thats all....

No need to get upset and flame! :flamed:

i see wot he means, its not exacly a video of an MP5 boys is it, its a video of a CD gettin smashed

it could well be done with any type of AEG and if you're only showing the cd getting hit then its not really relevant which type of gun you're using as you cant see it

if you want to "Big Up" your MP5 boys then get some footage of the gun itself, otherwise its just another "shooting things" video with no real relevance

i see wot he means, its not exacly a video of an MP5 boys is it, its a video of a CD gettin smashed

it could well be done with any type of AEG and if you're only showing the cd getting hit then its not really relevant which type of gun you're using as you cant see it

if you want to "Big Up" your MP5 boys then get some footage of the gun itself, otherwise its just another "shooting things" video with no real relevance

oh yeah i guess you got me man, its not really the mp5boys shooting the cd, I really work for tokyo marui and i'm trying to sell more of these boys series guns.......LMAO :rolleyes:

Hey, maybe the description of the thing could have been better, so people didn't have the wrong expectations, but it's fine :)

At least the guy went out of his way to make a video with the best equipment he had, whereas most of up haven't bothered ever making a video (TaQ not included :P)!

you're missing the point

no your missing the point, I already stated that i'm using a webcam, you try fitting in the gun and the target i'm shooting at all in one shot....all I was doing is showing what this gun is capable of, thats it! what do you want? me to hold the gun infront of the cam and dry fire it......??geezzzz, yeah maybe i should have changed the name of this topic, but oh well :rolleyes:

i didnt say you should fit it all in the same shot, but you said "check out my new MP5 boys.."

well the vid shows nothing about the MP5 boys, its just another "look i can shoot plastic things and break them" video

if you're gonna bother making a video at least make it useful, we've seen "shooting stuff" hundreds of times before, its just very old hat

William, I know how you feel, but if someone points out something on your video don't flip like a girl. Relax okay? The video was good in my eyes, I don't see what the fuss is all about. Phfffft.

People need to calm down these days.

And Will, if you want to record a vid of what the gun can do, and record the actual gun. Why not just record two movies? :)

Nice video, keep it up *thumbs up*

Archived