Multicam with OD rig?

Cobbcore11

i like that look, im currently considering a future british loadout with MC and either a Artkis dpm battle vest, or OD molle mod II like you have... with dpm pouches to keep it british

the look works, makes the mc seem darker somehow :)

Have you found anywhere in the UK to get Crye gear from? or for that matter does anyone know anywhere in the UK?

If you can wait till may-ish i've heard onpatrol is going to stock crye uniforms.

also with the od question this might help:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...e=post&id=28464

I'll need to wait till may to be able to afford the damn stuff, I'm after some battle trousers with knee pads and a combat shirt

Have you found anywhere in the UK to get Crye gear from? or for that matter does anyone know anywhere in the UK?

Wolf Armouries have got Crye MC patterned BDU's - linky .

Not the real deal I know, but not the real price either :) Should look OK with OD for woodland (as in boxmag's pic), not so sure about with DPM tho'. Personally I think the contrast makes it look better than with a MC rig.

Good luck.

H.

Wolf Armouries have got Crye MC patterned BDU's - linky

Not the real deal I know, but not the real price either :) Should look OK with OD for woodland (as in boxmag's pic), not so sure about with DPM tho'. Personally I think the contrast makes it look better than with a MC rig.

Good luck.

H.

the only problem with repilca MC is that it can fade after a few washes. a freind of mine had replica MC and it faded by 50% within 5 washes

i like that look, im currently considering a future british loadout with MC and either a Artkis dpm battle vest, or OD molle mod II like you have... with dpm pouches to keep it british

the look works, makes the mc seem darker somehow :)

Im not sure if I showed you a pic I found of two guys who did that (and cant find it now)

They had MC BDUs and DPM and LSW's, didnt look too bad really although I dont know if the patterns would clash too much (or even if it would matter if they did seeming we dont need to think in real world terms)

OD will look good with MC only if you minimise the amount of OD gear ... i currently wear ALICE suspenders, pistol belt, ALICE M16 pouches and a SDS Hydrobag ... whats the point in buying MC if you're gonna cover up the effectiveness of the pattern with a solid color?? its like wearing Vietnam Tiger Stripes with an OD or black TacVest .... if you can get MC everything, so much the better ...

unless you wanna pose than have effective camo, then use any full coverage vest you want in any color ...

imateBBT2.jpg

Archived