Problem with Retailer. DO NOT USE

I am posting this thread in hopes to save someone from horrible service and to avoid a complete nightmare with a worthless internet/eBay retailer. This #### is completely void of all customer service skills, speedy service and intelligence. If you like paying hundreds of dollars for your items to sit for close to a month before shipping, then go ahead. This retailer cant even go to the post office in a timely manner to get your goods in the mail. If anyone needs specifics feel free to PM me, I will give you the rundown. I will never purchase anything from this schister again, and recommend that you dont either, unless you like horrible service and an attitude problem. Someday he is going to anger the wrong person with his idiotic responses to order inquiries, and its not going to work in his favor. This is unnaceptable.

His feedback is full of unhappy customers who have ran into the same problems, rude or unresponsive to emails. He has sent people wrong parts and told them "Deal with it" "I have hundred of other customers, That will replace you" and so on. If you would like specifics please send me a PM. If anyone is interested in purchasing from this retailer, I urge you to contact me, I am more than willing to provide email correspondence that will show his lack of concern for customer problems/service.

I won't listen to anyone who doesn't want to share their experiences public ally. Obviously, they have something to hide.

Warther's Originals has always been good to me. My last order arrived in 3 days.

Just by reading the few negative replies, I can tell hes a peice of ###### scumbag. People like him shouldn't be allowed on ebay.

Pablo

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwarthersQ...ginalsQ5fonline

You should post what happened exactly and honestly. Don't keep it from us cause it contradicts your honesty a bit. Don't keep it to PMs. We should all read how a bad seller does work.

Not that it excuses any bad service people have received from him, but he has got a 97.5% feedback rating. That's not too shabby out of nearly 3,000 transactions.

I suspect it's possibly a case of him getting in over his head and taking on too many orders at once.

GazChap, playing Devil's Advocate since 2002.

I have bought from him many times and had never had a single problem. He only ships twice a week (he told me) so thats why some people get their stuff quick and other slow. Like I said before, I have never had any problems. Give us the specifics.

I placed an order from Warther's Originals via eBay for a CA M15 RIS Front end for a customer of mine. I couldnt secure one via my normal supplier so I went this route hoping to get one sooner. I buy it now $125 plus shipping, so I paypal him $140 immediately. I always pay for my auction the very moment they end. I simply ask the seller when the item was to go out. (I read the auction and noted that he only ships once a week, but I needed an answer to tell my client) He tells me it will be out by the end of the week. I waited and heard nothing, so the following monday, I ask again. I have my customer asking whats going on...so naturally I wanted a general timeframe. He tells me "have it out by the middle of next week" This was on monday mind you. I was obviously a little perturbed considering the amount of this purchase and that I paid immediately. He responded with "You'll get it when you get it." I got a few emails around this timeframe from various ebay members explaining to me that this guy had done some pretty bad stuff to them, and they wanted to band together to try and prevent this from happening again. One person expressed to me that they had ordered from him, and never received an item, and his answer was to the like of "You ungrateful F###, there are hundreds of others who will take your place." Another email expressed that they had received the wrong part and got pretty much the same response "I dont care, thats what you ordered too bad" I find this unacceptable. I asked about the item again, and called his professionalism into question, and told him that I just wanted some professional service coupled with timely shipping, and he responded very rudely and said "You'll have it when you get it." I ordered this item on April 1st. and just got it on Friday. Thats ridiculous and getting rude responses all the while to simple order inquiries. I asked almost two weeks ago to cancel and refund my money and his response is "Sorry mate, my computer has been down since wednesday, your order went out today" Sure it did buddy, I want my money back. I wrote a pretty heated email after receiving the item, I expressed my anger with the way I was treated, the way this order was handled and overall amazement that this guy can stay in business treating people this way, I also warned him that sometime he might just ###### off the wrong customer, who wont handle it as gracious as I. I got this response:

"Do you feel better now?

Do you feel more like a man now?

Nice internet ball there fella..

Don't worry we will meet.

By the way, you started all of this with threats and being rude.

So, I gave it right back to you. How does it feel? Not good? Learn anything? No, thought so...

Funny thing about running your own business. Is that you can pick who you want to do business with. When someone like you comes along. I reflect the attitude that I get from them. Maybe you will learn when you get a little older..

Read all of my pos-feedback and you will see that I have great customer service skills with people who aren't *albatross* hats.

You came off as a *albatross* hat, so you got treated like one.

Send me back the item and I will give a refund.

Then I will schedule in when I am in NY this summer.....

Thank you for the kind words,

John"

I was never rude, never threatening, I just stated that I would file a paypal complaint about his lack of communication, and that the Item was not as listed (shipping once a week turned into three weeks) What a chump............

well your orderd april first and its still april... i have heard worse stories. 3 weeks, its possible in his small business that he had to get the part from somewhere else by mistake, he should have explained whatever was slowing him down but he didnt so here we are. not totally unacceptable but thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust a seller named after a candy old people give to children...

In all seriousness, when a powerseller has less than 98% feedback, soberly reconsider just how bad you need your product.

I bought a cell phone off a company, yes a company, not a small business with limited staffing, but a full fleged company, promising emails within 24 hours and super fast shipping. Well I didn't have money in my PayPal account, so I sent a money order two days later, which was two days before Thanksgiving. I realize it was holiday, but at latest, it should have arrived in the beginning of December. I received no e-mails besides their standard "WELL RESPOND ASAP!!! WE HAV REELY GUD CUSTUMER SERVIS!!!! 100% SATISFACTION GARUNTEED!!!! CALL US OR EMAIL US 24/7!!!!"

I had paid $20 for DHL two day shipping (DHL is another pandora's box which I don't even want to go into), and it was already mid-December. Finally, I received the tracking info and they sent it. IT TOOK MORE THAN A MONTH TO SHIP A CELL PHONE. I WAS AT THE POINT OF DESTROYING THEM, but I hadn't used PayPal so I couldn't just hit the "eff 'em up" button and get my money back.

Once again, moral of the story:

1000+ transactions must equate to 99% or higher feed back, unless you want to spend time yelling at a wall.

Yeah I hear ya. I was just trying to do right by a friend and get him a part I had promised. Thats what I get for doing business with a total moron.

I just wanted to warn the community about this place, and the problems I encountered. I would never treat a customer this way. I mean how long does it take to goto the post office? I want to make sure this never happens to anyone again, but I know that is next to impossible.

People just beware of this guy, I have gotten emails from other ebay members telling me he has physically threatened them ( I know you saying im full of #### by why would it matter) Ebay will do nothing about this seller, even after several separate ebay members have filed complaints.

You are all warned, this is all I can do to try and help. So take this seriously or blow it off, its your choice.

eBay shares a place in my heart next to Wikipedia and Google, but it's just so sickening to go through and read all the feedback of users such as Warther's or the people who sold me my cell phone. It really makes you think if they really do legitimately obtain such feedback, or if they do so by other, illegal means.

One must really have to be careful. After that sale I now only use PayPal (I deposit cash in my bank account by money order to refill it) and always check feedback before even thinking about bidding.

eBay really ought to do something about sellers like that instead of taking down auctions because they contain the phrase "like" (I posted an auction with the title "All American 18" barrel spyder threads like new" to avoid using the term used. They removed my auction and warned me sternly.).

Oh well, eBay is still the best place to buy pocket watches, top hats, and Mauser bits.

Feedback left for Justin by Walther's: "(-1) Ungreatful F===, Beware if you sell to this individual.. He is a push Bi+***"

Feedback left for Walther's by Justin: "(-1) Horrible Service, Shipping was nightmare, Worthless Ebay Seller...Never Again..."

Just by comparing those...I wouldn't buy from Walther's.

Listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250079378574

-Vic

You guys are saying he's a horrible seller because of a few negative feedbacks? By people that seem like huge a**holes just by the way they are talking about him. I don't know him personally, but from what I have seen from him (he is the leader of a local, and very successful, team) he is a great leader and person. Don't be so judgmental over a few overactive people.

I have made tens if not hundreds of orders from Warther's Originals and have had EXCELLENT results. He is a responsible, trustworthy businessman. He is someone I deeply repsect, and he has earned that respect. I have had zero problems with his business and know countless others that have also have pleasurable experiences.

If I had to guess I'd say you are more at fault than you are willing to say.

WARTHERS ORIGINALS IS AN HONEST RETAILER THAT HAS ACCOMIDATED TO MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS!

John Warther is a great guy, he is part of our airsoft team based out of Oregon, www.5rac.com. I agree with Bently, you guys are basing this off of one of two lousy comments, well let's take a look at the first page of feedback.

Excellent product, fast shipping, would buy from again anytime, A++ Buyer t_dawgv12( 15) Apr-23-07 23:22 260106759576

Pleasure as always, item as described, fast shipping Buyer autotechnica_m42( 46) Apr-23-07 20:35 260105736083

Pleasure as always, item as described, fast shipping Buyer autotechnica_m42( 46) Apr-23-07 20:35 260101782981

Good shipping time. Great item. Will recommend to others. Buyer erdarrn( 2 ) Apr-23-07 15:15 260106735130

got the part as described! Would definitely buy again. Thanks! Buyer acr615( 97) Apr-23-07 10:43 260105736203

absolutely perfect! super-fast shipping! the hubby LOVES it, thank you thank you Buyer dkafn8d( 44) Apr-23-07 06:14 260106412420

Excellent spare, cheaper and quicker shipping than my preferred HK suppliers! Buyer djlrrf212( 323) Apr-23-07 05:29 260101509422

Very well finished piece of kit, I just wish could get my old one off : )! Buyer djlrrf212( 323) Apr-23-07 05:29 260101174824

Excellent spare, fits like a glove and very comfortable to use. A must have! Buyer djlrrf212( 323) Apr-23-07 05:29 260101174390

Nice piece of kit, and very fair quotes on international shipping. Buyer djlrrf212( 323) Apr-23-07 05:29 250073267877

Great deal, excellent shipping time, a much better option than buying in the UK! Buyer djlrrf212( 323) Apr-23-07 05:29 250080354112

crane stock as stated. mint condition and ready to use on my m4 Buyer my314( 733) Apr-22-07 21:37 260096063654

Great Seller!! Highly recommend! Higest quality product & shipping! Thank you!! Buyer eac1953( 87) Apr-22-07 11:09 260094886494

Gerat seller. Item received in three days! Buyer fastfingers551( 2 ) Apr-22-07 07:59 260105144983

Excellent as always!! Buyer itsahak0gdj( 43) Apr-21-07 22:15 260102182579

Excellent as always!! Buyer itsahak0gdj( 43) Apr-21-07 22:14 260100251655

Good to do buiness with. Buyer don_texas( 31) Apr-21-07 20:26 260103570400

Perfect! Thank you Very Much! Buy with absolute confidence!!! Buyer lowrijague( 125) Apr-21-07 11:29 260106086775

great seller Buyer crazytay25( 59) Apr-21-07 06:57 260102542826

A+++ super e-Bayer! Buyer marksstudio( 131) Apr-21-07 02:24 260106086786

Awesome!!!! Buyer refinnoj21( 12) Apr-20-07 22:08 260106086782

perfect as always Buyer danwoolgar( 86) Apr-20-07 20:02 260096065284

coool i got it thank you Buyer itchykoo18( 173) Apr-20-07 19:43 260105144849

Great Ebayer. Thank You Seller elaineware( 102) Apr-20-07 18:49 130099106403

I would say that is pretty dang good. Now stop PMSing over a great retailer and go buy his stuff. JOHN FTW!

Carson

Archived