TM Scorpion vz.61 AEP

Shao14

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy mother of god, a day early?? hopefully we'll see these stateside next week.

According to TM, the Skorp will be 270mm long with the stock folded in, which is about as long as the TM Desert Eagle HK. After a quick visual comparison between the two, I feel that the Skorp should be able to fit in a Guarder Tornado Holster (if it doesn't I'm kinda screwed b/c I just bought a Tornado holster :P )

shinden, I really hate to pester you so incessantly, but when might your second batch of orders show up? I'm pretty much set on getting it from you guys, great service+fast shipping+better prices than HK shops = win.

Already set aside some of my paycheck to get one, so you better be quick on the draw when they come in. :P

got the same thing in mind my man, may the best arnie's member win! (I'm sure PE's got more than enough to go around, last time I think they brought in a bunch of TM USP AEPs and still didin't sell out, but maybe it's b/c they were USPs).

I almost bought one, would have too. But the Chinese clone ruined the whole appeal for me. So, I opted to wait for them to get some more M870s and 1100 Revisions in stock instead.

after comparing the MSRP between the mp7 and the skorp, I'm pretty confident that the skorp should be about ~$200 in HK shops (the listing price on TM's site have the mp7 at around 30,000 yen with tax and the skorp at 28,000 yen w/ tax), the mp7 sells new for ~$215. Not bad considering that it comes with a under rail mount and a silencer adaptor (so you can buy more accys... it never ends)

Archived