lordofwar

ok,

We made a deal that i was going to post off about 500 pounds worth of warhammer in exchange for an AK47 and a WE Hicappa dragon. He said we will send it on the same day and exchange tracking numbers.. So i went to the post office and was going to send it parcle force 48 (like he wanted me too), but the moody old cow behind the desk said that i was not able to send it parcel force. So i sent it first class royal mail which should take a day to come. So i sent it royal mail.

Proof that i have sent it -

the recicpt

IMG_1157.jpg

lordofwar then said that he had too sent his on thursday and gave me a dodgy tracking number , which didnt come up with anything.... then i have no contact with him for a few days. Still no guns arrive. then he says that he still hasnt got the warhammer. I then recieve an email saying that he hasnt sent his guns although the deal was that we send it on the same day, and he didnt. And he claims he has not recievd it. Either it has got lost or it has arrivd but hes lying again.

ok this has been discussed on msn and as i have stated i insisted when you posted the package that it was sent some form of trackable postage, i even offered to pay for it but you still insisted on sending it via an uninsured service, i have said i will give u all the help i can but you need to find out what as happened as you are the one resposable.

end of conversation

Archived