Lordofwar.

Myroslav

what can i say,

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...3723&hl=wedding

We agreed on a price of 255 pounds for his sr25 and i sent a postal order for the full value.

He pmed me when he had recieved it and saidd that the item will be with me by friday.

well it wasnt here annd it wasnt here on saturday either.

yes i know rm are just probably being slow but lordofwar can you explain why you will not answer my pms at all?

all i want is some peace of mind that youve posted it.

i asked the what day you and how you posted it but no answer.

starting to get on my tits now can you please just let me know if youve posted the gun or not?!

I know for a fact youve recieved payment annd yes maybe the gun will arrive tommorow morning who knows but tbh its more your attitude of completely ignoring my pms that is the problem!

plus you have had 2 other posts made with your name on them in the problems with sales thread.

explanation please!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my point is not the package itself is why he refuses to simply reply to my pms...i have given 255 of my hard earned i would at least like a bit of info on when it was posted ect instead of being ignored.

oh and posts that arent helpful or are with a negative tone arent welcome here thanks

You are not allowed to say whose posts are welcome or not on reason of someone posting relavant to the topic and not being rude in any way. As far as I'm concerned, he's right. Just because someone hasn't responded to a PM about a package being a day or two late doesn't mean they are blatantly ignoring you. There are tons of possible reasons for this, so calm down.

so when i send a friendly pm asking about my packages postal date i get no response even though hes been online ?

then when i send more pms no response even though hes still actively logging on to the forums.

i dont think so

thats blatantly ignoring someone in my book....

well we'll see what happens today...

Well i have had a very similar experiance. i swapped my warhammer +£50 via paypal for his WA infinity a month ago and still no gun. up untill monday he was responding to pm's but now i want the refund he offered me hes gone all silent, no replys even though i have sent him at least 5 pm's.

well no payment yet...this is gettign ridiculous i couldnt skirmish las week and looks like it looks like i wont be skirmishing this weekend either..

i want my damned money back stop wasting my time and get your act together ands pay cons back too while your at it!

EDIT

two more pms sent no reply

Myroslav mate, I'd go ahead with the solicitors letter, you're well within your rights if the eejit has taken your money, and not produced the goods, It's seems to be a cut and dried case, keep all copies of any messages sent and received - and the receipts of your transactions to present to the solicitor too and it'll cost this guy a lot more.

Lordofwar what's the deal son?Don't spit your dummy out over this just get your finger out your *albatross* and get things sorted.

Don't waste time with a Solicitors letter (which would probably cost you a few bob), instead go County Court via Small Claims.

Small Claims Track costs £120. If the situation is resolved before it gets to court, I believe that you do not get refunded the charge.

I know...been there, done that, got shafted by a scum-**** biased judge.

Archived