FS: Tanaka M66 & WA Shorty

Vektor

I really hate to part with these, but since I´d prefer to clear some distance between myself and airsoft, these are the next ones in line to go. Unfortunately...

1. Tanaka S&W M66 4" gas revolver

This is an early, non-HW, silver tone, K-framed S&W from Tanaka, with adjustable sights. Comes with real Hogue Monogrip (as pictured), plus the original package with all the necessary ingredients. And yes, the original fake wood grip panels are also included. The gun is in great shape, only scratches are small ones in cylinder rotation notches (which are hard to avoid, being a revolver) and I´ve only put roughly 500 shots through the gun total. Mechanically, thanks to Tanaka´s known issues with hopup and cylinder timing, gun´s accuracy isn´t exactly whopping. Still the M66 makes an excellent showpiece or occasional "household" plinker.

post-715-1178788933_thumb.jpg

Asking price would be $135/£70/€100 shipped. I´d prefer NOT to ship this item to US, since I´d really hate to ruin the gun´s silver finish with orange muzzle and tardemark removal. Also shipping costs to from my country to US have increased lately.

2. Western Arms S&W "Shorty" .40 HW gas blowback pistol

Now, my heart bleeds, but that´s life... This is probably the dearest airsoft gun I´ve ever ever have owned, but since I now have the awesome M4013TSW with Prime slide, I think I can live relatively contempt life with just it as well.

This is an old, black HW Shorty, out of production for years now. Has seen moderately skirmish action, but in great shape externally & internally. No significant scratches and all the crucial parts inside have little wear. i accidentally dropped the magazine on the floor once, denting the mag lip a little bit. So the magazine occasionally jams for two or three last rounds. Fortunately the newer M4013TSW magazines fit & work perfectly in this version too (tried & tested myself). Original box and all the tidbits are included.

post-715-1178788959_thumb.jpg

This baby goes for $100/£50/€75 shipped.

As usual, no swaps unless you´d have a MasterReplicas Force FX lightsaber you´re willing to trade, even broken ones are considered too! I will also consider KSC SIG P226R or silver finished Tanaka Browning HP GBBs as well. These pictures in this posts are only teasers, I´ll post better (hopefully) ones after next weekend. Payments via PayPal, prices above do not include PayPal fees.

Contact me via PM and we´ll negotiate!

Archived