UFC AK rail system out

sirrith

What's kinda sad is the Real Steel, TDI X47 rail system, that UFC copied is selling for $379.00 in the U.S.

The price of the X47 copy and the crapiness of the GWS SOPMOD Bolt have really turned me off this conversion ;(

we can only hope that INO's full kit will not be over the top priced :( damn this just destroyed my plan to convert one as well.

The UTG or Surefire AK foregrip rail is not the same rail system as the TDI/CAA X47.  You're not comparing the same type of rail systems and you are not replicating a Blackheart Int'l SOPMOD AK.

I understand that, I was just trying to offer up a MUCH cheaper alternative, especially considering that most people's chief complaint so far has been about price.

BHI isn't the only one making modernized AKs, by the way. There are MANY different ways to 'rape' a Kalashnikov nowadays. Personally, I like Ultimak and Krebs pieces best, but for those on a budget I'd recommend the UTG in a heartbeat.

On a related note, anybody else seen Inokatsu's latest? Look in the 'Especially' projects for THE STORM GATE

Archived