TM M14 vs CA M14 (full size)

Chrissyg

Hey all,

I know its very early days in the CA M14 lifetime, but I was wondering if anyone had a full skirmish report on it, compared to a TM M14?

If possible, id like details such as:

1. Accuracy

2. Rate of fire (more importantly trigger lag on an 8.4v)

3. Weight

4. Cocking handle sound :P

5. Range (stock)

6. What magazines are compatible with the CA?

If anyone can help me, id greatly appreciate it!

Chrissy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read a review the other day of one that said it was outstanding, I think it was on here but Im not 100% sure. Please guys, I've got the £200 that it costs sitting here, but I dont know if I need to save up a little more for the TM.

Chrissy

I read a review the other day of one that said it was outstanding, I think it was on here but Im not 100% sure. Please guys, I've got the £200 that it costs sitting here, but I dont know if I need to save up a little more for the TM.

Chrissy

You know Airsoft Armoury have a special on the TM M14 right now? £220

Well, I'd guess that TM=better hop-up=more range. But, as there is not much data on the CA, there isn't really any way to tell.

I agree. The TM M14 has a great hop-up system that gives it great accuracy and great range. I am not saying the CA M14 won't be nice, it is just i do not think the CA M14 will be as nice.

We already put CA M14 on our close out section.  Enough said...................

lol

oh and to the chap that asked if this means that it sucks?

would you reduce the price on a product that is new and ridiculously great? I think not... funny that people will still buy up the CA M14s in a frenzy because they like "full metal" guns. (of course the TM is "full metal" as well)

A friend of mine got one two days after the release. They feel much better than the marui and G&G M14s ( I havent seen the lower end M14s so I wont go there ). It's magazine seems to be similar to that of the G&G and marui mags will not fit

that is what i mean, ppl defintely have gotten it preordered and recieved it.

why no pictures in real life or reviews of it?

Well, I'm about to write a review and I wrote a lot in here in Arnies.

I have a CA M14 Scout, and it's great. It is a nice Tuningplatform.

Dear Airsoftgi, I would really like to know what your reasons are for putting the CA M14 ond the close out section.

I haven't actually seen the CA M14 but I have the TM. Judging on how CA does the external finish of their guns CA should be better than TM externally. The TM M14 one has the regular finish, and the TM SOCOM has a more improved finish. But that scratches off very easily, I wonder how the CA is.

Gary B.

Well, I'm about to write a review and I wrote a lot in here in Arnies.

I have a CA M14 Scout, and it's great. It is a nice Tuningplatform.

Dear Airsoftgi, I would really like to know what your reasons are for putting the CA M14 ond the close out section.

well hurry up with writing :)

Yea sorry guys, too tired to write right know. Had a really nice day playing with it today, it's very sturdy, because it's got a steel outer barrel out of the Box. I vell on it today, but it didn't do any damage to it even though I was weighting in at about 90kg with gear.

The Gearbox is working flawlessly, as well as the Hop-Up, where CA did an outstanding Job.

Yea sorry guys, too tired to write right know. Had a really nice day playing with it today, it's very sturdy, because it's got a steel outer barrel out of the Box. I vell on it today, but it didn't do any damage to it even though I was weighting in at about 90kg with gear.

The Gearbox is working flawlessly, as well as the Hop-Up, where CA did an outstanding Job.

Dang, steel outter barrel, you sure?

How's the hopup, I mean, what type is it? The AUG type that G&G uses or some different CA properiety design?

Archived