Are these Batteries Large Size?

dismemberd

Yes.

Are Sub C Cells what are used in regular sized 8.4V batteries? Or re the bigger ones? I take it even if they are the same size, or slightly beiiger, because there is one more cell, they are not going to fit.

Are there any 9.6V large sized batteries, which fit a regular large battery gun? Would I have to get a mini one, and chenge the plug?

Sub C cells are what is used in all "large/regular" batteries, regardless of voltage, although they're not all exactly the same size. There are slight size variation among individual sub c cells depending on brand and mah. However, you're not going to find a large 9.6v battery that's smaller than a large 8.4v battery, there aren't that great a variation in size among sub c cells.

Whether a 9.6v large will fit inside an AEG is entirely dependent on the gun. Some models are built with enough leeway for a 9.6v, some aren't. Some have trouble fitting even 8.4v large batteries if they're built from sub c cells of a high mah rating. You'll have to tell us the gun.

In any case, a 9.4v 1400mah mini will not out perform a 8.4v 3800mah large. Voltage is not everything, mah plays a very important part in determining the performance of a battery.

I put in some upgrades, which included taking swapping out the high speed gears for standard ratio ones. Now the RoF is kind of lacking(I don't expect to get it back to 1000RPM, just closer to 800). Right now I'm mainly using a 7.2V, and I'd like a better 9.6V, but I guess from what you guys are saying, I should just get an 8.4, which is fine.

So I've got This, and all those cells are the same size? So I can get a 4500 mAh pack, and it will be the same size?

It seems the 3600 NiMH is the best deal, and it says upgrading for airsoft batteries isnt really neccessary, so do you guys think that would be a good idea?

Yes, all large type batteries use the same cells, so a 4500 mAh pack will fit if it's an 8.4.

Did your 'MAS not work with the standard FAMAS gears? Because that's what i'm using and have lost barely any ROF. The gears have been holding up for a few thousand rounds, and if one breaks, it's only like 10 bucks for a new gear to replace it.

Well, at one point I had in a stronger spring, and they weren't working, so I bought some guarder standard ratio gears.

I have a weaker spring in now, but I've tried putting the stock ones back in, but there was no noticeable change in RoF, so I decided to leave the guarder standard ratios in because they are stronger(supposedly), they work better with the anti-reversal latch(ie. it doesn't slip, and make the grinding noise), and now I can use the high speed gears in other guns.

All large type batteries use the same cells, but there ARE cells that are bigger right?

Do you guys recommend the 3600?

All large type batteries use the same cells, but there ARE cells that are bigger right?

Do you guys recommend the 3600?

Yes, all cells can vary by a couple milimetres within its own size category. You can see it right on the CBP's page below, since they give cell sizes, though the only two sub c's they currently carry are pretty much the same size. It used to be a lot clearer when they had a larger selection of sub c's.

http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/main.asp?...pgid=custompack

8.4v large 3600mah should be plenty for what you want, if you're currently using a 7.2v. Generally you can increase mah before you need to increase voltage, unless you're running a truly hot gun.

Archived