kjw m9 v. kjw m9 vertec

scithe

found this right next to the other vid.

It's only slightly different in the body. I have a pair of em, the silver ones they discontinued. They take the same mags. and can take the same upgrades meant for mauri M9s. I etched and drilled mine and then sculpted and cast kustom grips. They are ok. Cool down a bit, but not bad.

Actually they are making the chrome/Inox/silver/nickel/reflective light gray finish again. They cost about the same as the standard version at RW IIRC.

The first vid looks like the KJW to me. Don't know what Ultra Air is, sorry.

I just happen to have a Vertec grip Elite 1A here. And it is rather nice.

It has a nice touch to the frame in "read manual, check chamber' blah blah above the rail, right side frame.

because I have yet to install the hammer spring (hmm. this would be the 2nd KJW that I have had to do this to hmmm.) I cannot fire it (and there is no magazine with it.. curses)... I think it looks pretty damned good. Pity that it is the older style KJW M9, as this has a fixed hop.

Dude.. if you prefer a straight grip.. then the vertec. If you prefer something a fraction more curvy with a lanyard loop, then the bog M9. Either way, get an adjustable hop version. :)

to my knowledge the vertec has a tac master style slide (im not looking at a pic right now so dont quote me on this), adjustable hop up, different grips, a rail.

oh and ultra air is a brand :) they do green and 134a, im assuming since its metal the vid is using green

Pretty bad, actually. With it adjusted up, bbs fly all different distances. One might shoot 130 feet, another only 100ft, one in between. I usually just leave it on it's lowest setting, and get consistent 100 feet shots.

Archived