New Freedom Art Comp set

aerodrew

If only I could find some retailers that sell their kits...

Either they don't have stock or they don't even carry them.

Poweredge USA somtimes carries freedom art frames. They have that set in black, but I could be wrong and it is the one for the 4.3. Dentrinty carries a lot of them. That is where I bought mine.

PDI's compensators are held in by three screws on the adapter and requires a longer inner barrel for the adapter to fit on. It is stable, however if you keep holstering the weapon and using the weapon a lot, the three small screws may come loose from the inner barrel it is supporting.

The accucomp allows you to add an extended inner barrel while the front block holds it in place. I don't think the PDI version can do this, but I might be wrong. That's probably why accucomps are favored more than PDI comps among most of the experienced players I know.

The design where a mock compensator is secured on the frame is the most accurate and durable approach there is. Freedom Art even has an O-ring inside the comp, so there's absolutely no play with the inner barrel.

I've seen lots of these frames at Modern Model Company. I don't know if they sell overseas though.

-Sale

thank you guys for the input. I am seriously thinking about buying one.

I have one on my Hi Capa. It is a sturdy design and is very accurate. It also has caused a few little niggles in the sear, safety, hammer area. But I have upgrade parts all through there too. Another thing to remember is that Freedom Art frame is very light compared to the stock one. I do like mine though.

tk1vn9.jpg

Archived