Net Weight: 6.4kg

Fire Mode: Semi / Safe- Typo: Single Shot Bolt Action/ Safe

Magazine: 23 Rounds

Length: 1220mm

Hop up: Adjustable

Included: - Scope Mount.

- M3 Scope 3.5-10 x 40mm.

System: - Gas

Description: - Adjustable Folding Stock & Cheep Piece.

- Quick Release Full Metal Bipod.

- Aluminum Outer Barrel & Flash Hider.

Recommend

Retail Price: USD 645 - Not real price, but observing from the M60 ~ $445

Awesome for us if it does use the sticks seperate from the mags, because then spares will be much, much cheaper. A stick mag can't cost more than $20 (knowing star they'll try to get as much for it as possible), as opposed to the $50-odd they'd try to get if the mag and gas chamber were the same part.

http://www.starairsoft.com/product_detail.php?productid=266

Net Weight:  6.4kg

Fire Mode:    Semi / Safe- Typo: Single Shot Bolt Action/ Safe

Magazine:  23 Rounds

Length:  1220mm

Hop up:  Adjustable

Included:  - Scope Mount.

- M3 Scope 3.5-10 x 40mm.

System:  - Gas

Description:  - Adjustable Folding Stock & Cheep Piece.

- Quick Release Full Metal Bipod.

- Aluminum Outer Barrel & Flash Hider.

Recommend

Retail Price:  USD 645 - Not real price, but observing from the M60 ~ $445

Just being a little picky... if it has a magazine then you can't call it single shot... cause you don't have to load everytime you shoot.. for single shot rifle, you have to pull back the bolt after every shot and manually insert a bullet (or bb in this case) into the chamber then close the bolt... :)

but anyway, cool rifle... I wish they made the AW50 thou...something a little more different..

I am positively gushing with excitement over this one.

Looks truly sublime, I just hope to the gods that it shoots well.

At the RRP of $645 its a hell of a price to shell out on Product Testing, although my burning desire may over-rule my tight wallet.

Any chance one of our Far Eastern Brothers can get their grubby paws on a pre-release so they can do a review for us? Better to have at least someones view of it rather than buying blind.

As for Power. It does indeed shoot quite hard, which is why Nightfire will have refrained from putting the power level in here.

Very wise and Forum Compliant. So dont ask for it or post it. Those that know, know, and those that cant find out for themselves, really shouldnt be using one.

"- New Design Separate Available Gas Magazine & Stick Ammo Magazine."

That would suggest that the gas goes into the mag...

I like that idea. Usually a gas mag holds enough for three or for fulls of BB's. This ways you can quickly change to a fresh clip of ammo but not have to fiddle with loading BB's.

If it works good, can produce a sub-400FPS rating on 134a or Green and is not too expensive, I can see myself selling off my M14 for it.

Archived