47 members have voted

1. 1. XBOX LIVE

• Got it!
    • Hate it!
    • Thinking about it.
    • Don't have broadband.
    • XBOX IS GAY!!!
    • Other (explain with a post)

Does anyone that roams these forums play XBOX LIVE? If you do feel free to post your gamertag and the games you play here.

My gamertag is: Gasman62 (who would have thought)

The ames I play most are: Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow, Burnout 3, and Project Gotham Racing 2.

Feel free to add me to your friends list if you want.

Cheers :lol:

-Gasman62

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give ya a game of FWS some time, mate! I need to play it again sometime, due to my 1st-gen Xbox (born on 14th March, don'tcha know!) giving dirty-disc (ooh err) errors constantly and forcing me to replace it. Thus I lost all my saves (FSW isn't memory card compatible).

Which was annoying.

gasman I don't know what's up. I tried to play burnout against you but it wouldn't work my system kept crashing. And I look forward to playing you havoc man. By the way my first gen Xbox is gone I got the special Halo version it is green and transperant. So if your gonna get a new one get that one of ebay it has a better proccessor.

-EnZo-

I also have a Halo Edition XBOX. But I also have, dare I say, a Modbox with a Smart-XX modchip in it, but have no fear you can't cheat with the modchip on XBOX LIVE. And the processor isn't the thing that makes the older XBOX's suck its the crappy disc drive :lol: .

We should get a Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow game going some time, but it'll only be us arnies airsoft guys. We could have it each saturday or something.

And the processor isn't the thing that makes the older XBOX's suck its the crappy disc drive :lol: .

We should get a Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow game going some time, but it'll only be us arnies airsoft guys.  We could have it each saturday or something.

I'd noticed the disc drive going a bit odd... ;)

And I don't have Black Arrow. I now officially hate Black Arrow.

But normal RS3 then, yeah why not?! Or FSW... ;)

Archived