• Hate it!
    • Thinking about it.
    • Don't have broadband.
    • XBOX IS GAY!!!
    • Other (explain with a post)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the PS2 but the online on the PS2 is well...dissapointing. XBOX LIVE on the other hand is INCREDIBLE! And most of the games I like are on the XBOX and the PS2 controller...I just cant get used to it. And the reason the XBOX is big is because it has a hard drive in it. So overall XBOX>PS2.

Sledge your comments are starting to get really stupid and meaningless. And I never said XBOX was gay I just put that opinion there for people that REALLY feel that way. And muscley young men in games....you must be playing the wrong games man.

This is getting old fast. Will you please stop pestering everyone of this thread just because you think that the XBOX is gay. I never thought it was gay I put that opinion up there for others to select as how they feel about. Now can we please QUIT ARGUING. Sledge thinks XBOX is gay Gasman62 doesn't end of story.

How rude! You can't come up with a response to my arguments, so you just try and end the conversation! :huh: Why are you so bothered that I think the XBox is gay? Anyway, people challenged those of us who voted for it to be gay to defend our point of view. And I have, with wit and verbal veracity. You have responded with nothing but "You're wrong." How sparkling. How clever. Oscar Wilde is reborn. I have never before crossed wits with such a giant of intellect as yourself. Consider this my resignation from this argument, I can withstand your barbs and comments no longer.

:lol:

;)

XBox is gay. 'Nuff said.

Further to the discussion, and to prove my point, the result of some worldwide searches using the Google search engine:

"Megadrive is gay" - did not match any documents.

"PC is gay" - 121 results.

"PS2 is gay" - 146 results.

"Dreamcast is gay" - 5 results.

"Nintendo is gay" - 85 results. (And that's for an entire company!)

"Spectrum is gay" - 4 results.

"Gamecube is gay" - 159 results.

"Gameboy is gay" - 1 result. (With that name? :blink: )

"XBOX is gay" - 1,290 results.

The XBox is therefore at least 8 times gayer than its closest rival. I think my point is proved. Thank you.

:lol:

Seeing all this XBox stuff reminds me of that one quote by Adam Sessler on XPlay (G4 Tech TV).

'The US Army's Stryker weighs a massive 19 tons, or about 4-5 XBoxes.'

;)

I love my XBox though.

:lol: I swear, it's not like I carry my systems every day, they sit there, forever, who cares how heavy it is, lol.

Oh my...

I remember when my gf's dad bought an XBox (they'd just dropped in price for the first time). He was really excited about it, and I think he was trying to relate to me when he asked if I wanted a go.

"Nah, I'm ok thanks," I politely said.

He sort of blinked (I believe this smiley captures the moment perfectly :blink: ), and then went "Oh..."

He probably thought all day "I bet he'll be well excited when he sees that!". If he'd bought FSW, maybe, but it was hard to be impressed by Halo after it had been out for 2 years :) In fact I've never played on it at all! Was going to once, but I think The Simpsons was about to start or something.

Archived