Airsoft dynamics going downhill?

HardCoil

Any one of you guys have any recent experiences with AD? A while ago they helped me get a part and I was really excited about their high level of service.

Then a few months ago I ordered 5 items with them and was told 2 was in back order. After sending about 5 un-answered emails I finally got hold of them and they told me they'd just ship the 3 parts they had in stock. A week later (this is normal, i live in Denmark) one part arrived. I never got an answer to a bunch of (very polite) e-mails I sent them, asking about why that was.

My friend is in a similar situation. Ordered a lot of stuff about 4 months ago, was told that some was in back order. After wating a month or so, he agreed with them that they should just send the stuff they had in stock. Nothing happened. I think he wrote them 4 or 5 times during the next months with the reply that they "promise to send them tomorrow". Now his credit card was charged a few weeks ago, and still no parts :huh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friends and I could write a book about utterly how dire AD's customer service is. A friend of mine has twice ordered guns from them, the 1st time the gun took about 5 months, the 2nd about 6 months.

Another friend ordered various items (mask, gas, BB's etc). He got all the items except the mask, and he rang them every week for about 8 weeks to see if it was in stock; every week, they would either say they were about to send it, or that is was due in that week. It actually became a running joke amongst us ("Alright Si, got your mask yet?")

We are all adults with full-time jobs, and so chasing these things up during business hours is both annoying and unacceptable. What bothered us more wasn't the fact that the items took so long; it was the complete lack of sincerity and honesty with which we are treated over the phone.

For the record, the first mate, who ended up waiting the better of a year for 2 guns, nows does all his ordering with DenTrinity. So far, none of his orders have taken longer than 5 days to arrive. Myself, I use 01 now.

Airsoft Dynamics going downhill,they went down hill a long time ago I've used them several times In the past with dire results.6 weeks for a couple of pistol mags got feed up waiting and It took them 2 weeks for refund my card me and my mates have never used them since stick to A.A or Zero 1 unless you're a very patient person

I've only bought a Fast charger from them and it arrived a few days later, but in the past (before i'd bought my second SPAS 12 Folder shottie), i checked with them for availability of one. Turned out that they couldn't get ahold of one for quite a while. Ended up going to Wolf for it. Also note, i found that phoning them and placing the order is a lot better than sending an E-mail.

Yep, same here. I ordered a set of Guarders and a silencer from them and it was on 'backorder' for about 2 monhths. Eventually I asked for a refund, to be told that it was at the courier's depot and would arrive within a day or two. "Stuff that" said I, I wanted my money back, because the items were still listed as 'backorder' on the site. They 'recalled the items from the depot', refunded me, and I bought the same stuff from ZO. It arrived within 2 days...

It's weird becuase my first experience with them was really really positive. I needed a odd bit (well the entire lower receiver of a P90 actually) and I had a lot of rapid emailing with a guy called Yuki. I got the part (which I had never really hoped for) within a week from my first inqury, so I was really impressed.

Same. I sent off my Mac11 to for repair as I thought the problem with it lied in the firing mechanism, which had a stripped screw, so I sent them to open the thing up.

No they didn't, they replaced the whole *beep* firing mech and made me pay £40 and made me wait over 2 months, I requested that I have the broken/stock parts back but they never arrived with the gun. Also my brand new KSC box was mangled to pieces for some ######ed up reason.

The second time, I totally bitched at them. Afew days later of receiving the Mac11 I realised the hop up rubber had recessed so far in I couldn't adjust it with the key. Judging by my last experience I really REALLY didn't want them to repair it for me, but from promises and butt-kissing and making up I sent them it.

But no.. This time it took THREE MONTHS, I was so ###### off at them I posted on the ASCUK forum PUBLICALLY. They asked for £5 which shut me up for afew days.

What really ###### me off was the lack of sincerity, as doc_newstead as said. I phone them up and ask "what's gon' down wit tha Mac" and they're like "we can't tell you" I was hoping they'd do a better job second time round.. It turned out worse.. I wanted them to fix and send the Mac back to me by a certain date (Cause I made a deal with a forum member, but told him the Mac was getting fixed so he was getting basically a brand new M11) AD never gave a toss, they think they'd send it anytime..

"Nah, tis no rush.."

And I'm not done yet, I placed an order on a M11 strap/sling which was on backorder for AT LEAST 6 months (no jokes) I forgot about the whole thing, then one day:

"KINDER SUPRISE"

*huh what's this?*

*opens jiffy bag*

Ooooooooooooh.... It's the M11 strap that I ordered HALF A YEAR AGO.. Man, it's so useful for me now as I've sold off the Macs a week ago.. Sent the sling back and got my money refunded from my plastic (which they withdrew WITHOUT MY CONSENT, AD's answer to this was "it was humane to send it without confirming it as we know this has been on back order for so long" or whats to that effect..

Right now I've placed an order for a LayLax 9v spare bulb, which has been about a month now, they said they would get the bulb in TWO WEEKs..... Now it's been TWICE that time now.. and I'm still waiting..

.....Guys....... Am I still being too soft? :blink:

Never ordered from them, and judging by what you guys are saying I doubt I ever will be. If I need the odd item or two its usually A2 or 01, whenever I do order from these guys I receive my bits and pieces within 24 hours :) Any large orders I have I place with WGC, mainly because of all the items they stock, I can get pretty much anything, and considering the stuffs coming from HK, 5 days is pretty damn quick for it to arrive on my doorstep :)

I ordered my first gun back in march when i got into airsoft - A Famas SV, along with the starter pack, a scope mount, scope and bag. Well the majority came quite rapidly, i think only a week or so after i placed the order. However it turned out not to be so great once i opened it all up.

The scope mount and scope were apparently out of stock, yet they had taken the money for them anyway, and then left a little hand written note next to the items saying "sorry, to follow" - how nice, especially give the following quote i am sure you are all familiar with from their website: "Do you accept payment via internet payment schemes?

No. We accept all major credit cards, switch, Solo, Delta but no internet payment schemes. The reason for this is we will not charge you a penny until ALL your requested goods are in stock and these companies bill your account instantly" :rolleyes:

So an item not being in stock is in stock to them and they take the cash anyway, an interesting way of doing things <_< . Needless to say after giving them a 2 week chance to get in the remaining items (which they said twice were going to be in next week, both times) i cancelled and got a refund.

A friend's 2 month wait for a guarder gun bag and sansei mesh mask also provided me with further reason not to buy from them again - z1, AA and Firesupport are my airsoft providers now :)

Good point. Why do AD always seem to win 'Retailer of the Year' awards...?

Welcome back to the Airsoft Dynamics Annual Award Ceremony!

Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen, it's the one you've all been waiting for...'Retailer of the Year'!

There were three contenders on the shortlist this year, and all were thoroughly deserving of the award.

Our first contender was the mighty Airsoft Dynamics, winner in previous years and a thoroughly excellent retailer!

*cheering*

The second contender is Airsoft Dynamics, who've also won in previous years!

*cheering, clapping*

And last but not least, the third contender...Airsoft Dynamics! I'm sure you've all heard of their excellent reputation before!

*clapping, whistling, someone shouts 'Go AD!'*

So then, on with the awards...

*clapping*

The winner of the 'Retailer of the Year' award this year by unanimous decision is...

AIRSOFT DYNAMICS!!!

*the crowd goes wild*

I can honestly imagine the party they have when they win that... :rolleyes:

Welcome back to the Airsoft Dynamics Annual Award Ceremony!

Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen, it's the one you've all been waiting waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for......

Sorry for the delay but the Ceremony has been put on backorder!

Thats more like it.

As Doc_Newstead said at the beginning of this thread, i ordered a Digicon Target 13inch from Airsoft (Bally) dynamics back in february '03. They kindly informed me it was out of stock and "could possibly take upto 4 weeks to get delivery. Being a patient man i waited for a month then called them. "oh sorry i'm not sure on that order, give me your number and we'll call you back". Like "heck" they did. So another week later i called again. They were having trouble sourcing it from there suppliers. I wanted to get the record of waiting for an order so let it be at that. !! 4 1/2 months later !! I received my order, only to get on the invoice "we do not have any of your shot shells in stock, it will take 3-4 weeks to get them in stock....sorry"

At leat they apologized....

Anybody care to fix bayonets with me and go say hello Zulu stylee? Doc you can be Michael Kane.

And boys and girls, the story of my TM M3 super 90 is for another day, which i orderd straight afterward through them.... looking back, i have no idea why?

Hehe kronic nice one ;)

And Cpt_Nemo - so they apologised...a virtual 'sorry' tagged on the end means absolutely jack-sh*t as far as I'm concerned. A real 'sorry' is very rarely heartfelt, so one from people who've taken your cash in exchange for something they haven't sent you, and now want to look good... :rolleyes:

well my AD experience is sort of good and bad

order no1:

my girl friend ordered me a drop leg holster mid november '03 nice and early for christmas it came feb '04 well after christmas

order no2:

mp5k ris delivered 3 days after placing the order and it was the exact thing i ordered well done AD :D

order no3:

steel mag release catch for a KSC glock 19 now this turned up 3 days after placing the order BUT the mag release catch i got said

"steel mag catch for marui glock series" not KSC glock :blink: and it docent fit supprisingly

Archived