KJW/ WA backwards compatability

dirty mao

• 1 month later...

With .2s, the gun is actually pretty accurate. The only hting I didn't like about it was the fact that it is fixed, but a good fixed. If you get one, be ready ot purchase another hammer. Mine broke about two days ago, they are made of pot metal like the triggers on the KJW USPs.

(Pretty accurate is being stated by someone who has owned two WA 5 inch 1911 styled handguns, so lets not get that old chestnut going)

KJW is a fixed hop.. But I sorted it to fire at the same range as a decent G19 by adding a slightly larger rubber hop packing. (made out of electrical wire tubing) now the para has the range of anythign else (without the worry about the hop winding off)_ 330fps or so on green or propane, and full metal to boot.

What more do you want (apart from a nice new sig?)

Slides work, but you must remember to get a slide with the correct rear sight cut-out.

The Hop-Up is simply a little dimple in the rubber bucking at the beginning of the barrel, seeing as it's fixed.

WA magazines CAN be made to work, a member by the name of FYW over at Airsoft Retreat modified a WA mag to fit his KJW 1911.

Archived