Ordering an AE/ICS MP5A4

Tree Eyes

ok................wtf?

I've looked all over airsoft elite's website, and they have a whole lot of information about their products, but they sure as hell (as far as I can tell, hey, that rhymed!.....) don't have a damn link where I can order the gun from their website.........

Am I just missing it? Or do they only sell to wholesalers? If so, does anyone know a good US retailer that has the AE MP5A4 that I can order online?

God, I feel extremely dumb right now...............

:blink:

Ahhhhh, Antagon saves the day for me again...............thanks...........lol

But, quick question, it says that the gun comes stock 360 FPS, while everyone else says it comes stock 320-330............not good..........are they misinformed?

Well, They state that it has a spring that goes up to 360, this is what it says in description from www.airsplat.com

Full metal Silencers (SD5/SD6 only). Nonfunctional

-Full Metal Front and Rear sights

-Full Metal Cocking Tubes (front top part of gun)

-Full Metal Cocking Handle

-Full Metal Receiver

-Completely Reinforced & Upgraded internal parts: Reinforced Gears, Reinforced Gearbox Version 2, Aluminum Piston, 4 Hole Vented Cylinder, Improved Tappet Plate, Dutch Oil Bushings, Reinforced Bearing Spring Guide, Upgraded Spring (360 fps).

Completely Upgraded! Nothing more to upgrade other than spring! Ready for an Upgraded Spring

-The front cocking handle on the MP5 is only for cosmetic purposes, and is NOT to be played with or used. Damage to this part is NOT covered under warranty. All Airsoft Elite Guns come with:

- Airsoft Elite Version 3 AEG

-1 Hi-capacity magazine (200-round)

-Cleaning-rod, and dejammer tool

-Box, and English Manual

-Battery and charger NOT included with gun

So I guess they did some more additioanl upgrades than usual, what do you think?

Archived