M70 airsoft version petition

Akinnen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who has used M70 and several other AK variants in real life, I'd say the difference is quite noticeable. The rifle feels and is sturdier, more accurate, and has rifle grenade ability. The easthetics are also on the M70 side, at least to me. To illustrate, Croatian army would use this rifle (captured from Yugoslav army) and give it to elite troops, while regulars and reservists would use what's left - AKMs from Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Hungary, East Germany etc. M70 was simply better than those.

The difference between this and a regular AK is the gas system has been modified to use high powered blanks to job rifle grenades via the adaptor showin in Akinnen's second picture above, flipping up the ladder sight shuts of the gas system meaning the bolt won't cycle on each shot.

This feature is of coarse entirely useless on an airsoft gun. :)

would china make ones with the real wood guard though?

how bout a petition for less than 800 "new" m4 variants each year, huh :) how long til we see "Pimp my armalite" on mtv eh...

funny cause i was going to buy a middle of the road m4, like echo-1 or something.

Just to hit it with house of color, duble clear coats, and then some pinstripes.

Thats not a joke either.

Archived