LMT MRP / Gen.II for Airsoftguns

Albert E.

http://www.mondaint.com/ are going to release some MRP (Monolithic Rail Platform - handguard integrated) uppers for M4 AEG series in black, OD and tan w/ 3 different lengths of barrels.

mdIMG_3894.jpg

Pics: http://picasaweb.google.com.tw/monda.inter...key=-iCvyG45LDM

Prices:

Kit: US$500.00 to 800.00

Complete AEG: US$700.00 to 1500.00

How do you know its the same manufacturer?

The finish on the newer pictures looks different which leads me to believe best gun either revised their product or someone else made a better version.

Could be, but the only MRP listed on Monda's website is Bestgun. Of course, if the above item is not on Monda's website, I don't get why Albert would list their website at the beginning of this thread. :unsure:

I think your hoping of a better quality MRP kit made by someone besides Bestgun (to which I recall you and SS being unsatisfied with) is blinding you to what's right in front of you.

:P

Im not hoping for a better kit per say, ive just been waiting for those 10.5 inch barrels for two years now.

If the kit isnt made by best gun i doubt its going to fit the existing kits.

Well, the MRP uppers on Monda's page aren't new. The only reason why the new uppers are not listed on their page is that they just aren't released yet.

But actually, i didn't say Monda is the manufacturer, i just say they will release those uppers.

I got no informations about the manufacturer but i suspect if these made by Bestgun they will be a newer edition when i look at the price and the gallery's creation date (24.07.2007).

Theres also a news on airsoft-news.eu btw. http://airsoft-news.eu/comment.php?comment.news.1204

If you think that is a better source of news than me, i would be offended (even if i just copied the news from them). :rolleyes::D

What I'm curious about is the compatibility between the LMT MRP Upper kit and after market lower receviers. Looking at my own Bestgun MRP, it's not really compatible with most of the after market lowers out there. Plus they use their own hop-up chamber... which isn't too great. Now if this was made to be compatible with G&P lowers... I'd be all over it!

You can mod G&P recievers to fit but that means also modding/replacing the hopup unit.

G&P receiver won't fit well; it'll leave way too much of a gap - it will fit a Zeke lower without any mods, as it is an exact copy of the Mauri lower. Also, if it the Best-Gun (like what some have already said) hop-up was a bit of a pain to modify, but not impossible. I had to use a Guarder two piece, again, very similar to the original Marui parts. I'm sure a 1 piece will fit, but I didn't feel like cutting into the lower.

Magsz, I thought you made a 10.5 MRP? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

You're thinking of silentscope bud.

I was || this close to making one over the next couple of weeks but i ended up selling my MRP the day before these newer kits were released lol.

Kinda bad timing or maybe its a good thing, i dont know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived