ICS MP5

Molotov

Sorry this topic has proably been done to death, I went to ICS website, www.icsbb.com, and I noticed a variety of choices and I read some reviews in the review section and I concluded the A4 was a very good gun. I was wondering what is the difference in this model and the newer/older ones.

Thanks.

I was wondering what is the difference in this model and the newer/older ones.

Thanks.

Mostly that you can buy the newer one while you can't buy the older one.

If you're talking about the H&K versions then it's more convoluted.

Do you want a silenced gun?

Do you want a gun with a solid stock (which holds a large battery)?

Do you want a gun which is ambidexrous?

The answers to these questions will define if you want an a series MP5, an SD or a navy style receiver.

These Threads should give you just about everything you need to know about the ICS MP5A4:

Thread about TM FAMAS vs. ICS MP5A4

ICS MP5 Info

Upgrading ICS MP5

R22 Master's ICS MP5A4 Review

Yet more info on this gun

ICS MP5A4 vs. Airsoft Elite MP5A4

Info on some problems with the stock gun

Thread with most comprehensive info on ICS MP5A4 so far

Ideas for the ultimate MP5A4

This very thread, which now has every extremely useful link for this gun

Soooooooooo...........uhmmmmmmmmm yeah...................I'd say this topic has been done to death.........

Ok, first off thankyou for all of your helpful replys. I was wondering as I was looking through some airsoft sites i noticed that there is a MP5A4 and a MP5A5, what is the difference between theses modles?

Also, I see people on hear talking about version 3.5's but on the internet all i can find is version 3's.

Thanks.

Ok, first off thankyou for all of your helpful replys. I was wondering as I was looking through some airsoft sites i noticed that there is a MP5A4 and a MP5A5, what is the difference between theses modles?

Also, I see people on hear talking about version 3.5's but on the internet all i can find is version 3's.

Thanks.

if u look closely the a5 has a retratable stock and the a4 has a solid stock.

Thanks.

The version 3.5s are from AE (Airsoft Elite) and they are to my knowledge, ICS guns with replaced tappet plates and hop-up rubbers (not 100% sure).

ICS only comes out with version 3.0s.

If you live in the US, it would be best for you to get the AE V 3.5 MP5s. Great gun.

Cheers.

GREAT post TreeEyes, somebody sticky this damn thing.

This thread has been added to the "Useful Links" section of the pinned "Before Asking..." post at the top of Newbie Discussion. Top post TreeEyes ;)

Archived