Echo 1 EBR

Sniperman15

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed AirsoftGI has their Echo1s at twice the price as Gunner has the Jing Gongs. It wouldnt surprise me if Gunner had the EBR for 125-150$.

You have excellent mini batteries in 9,6 format made by Firefox and Intellect. I have one for my AGM M14 and it is great. G&P's minis at 8,4V are great too.

Seriously: you are the third american I meat in this forum that tells me the "add the shipping cost and the difference is blown away" *beep*.

Dude, you are on an international forum! Hasnt it crossed your mind most of us dont live in the states thus ordering to AirsoftGI is not gonna be 30$ worth of shipping?

Clones - making sure that originality in airsoft disappears quicker than you can blink, and that companies no longer have impetus to innovate because the Chinese will just copy it at a much lower quality and peddle it for dirt cheap.

Hmmm like having all the 249's go down in price? So now it's not like "Dude! sweet you got a 249!!!" because now instead of one guy having one at a whole game it's more like 5 people... You almost never see these EBR's, but now... They will be everywhere... It's is pretty dumb, and makes it "not special"

Seriously: you are the third american I meat in this forum that tells me the "add the shipping cost and the difference is blown away" *beep*.

Dude, you are on an international forum! Hasnt it crossed your mind most of us dont live in the states thus ordering to AirsoftGI is not gonna be 30$ worth of shipping?

You don't exactly help me out by putting a country on your profile.

Hmmm like having all the 249's go down in price? So now it's not like "Dude! sweet you got a 249!!!" because now instead of one guy having one at a whole game it's more like 5 people... You almost never see these EBR's, but now... They will be everywhere... It's is pretty dumb, and makes it "not special"

Pretty much. That's why I started building guns from scratch.

Archived