Unicorn AKS-74U full-steel at Gunners

chas

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt those "tightbores" will be any good; Chinese manufacture is hardly good enough to ensure tht your barrel is going to be the right diameter. Even CA has problems with their standards, so I'm going to predict that these guns will jam quite regularly.

Also, I've never heard of Unicorn. Are they a rebrand company or CYMA perhaps, or a new company entirely? In the case of the later, I think that Chinese manufactured guns need a couple of generations to work out the kinks, so I would wait on these to make sure their quility is somewhere decent.

aye but heres the rub: for the price, if it works its a bonus :D

If it doesnt ever manage to fire even a single solitary BB then exactly the same parts I dropped into my 800 quid guarder kit or my 400 quid VFC version will sort this 69 quid one out anyway :)

Yeah, I suppose if you look at it like that its okay, but I expect stuff I put money into to work, so regardless of whether it's a deal or not, it should function properly regardless of price.

ok just want to let you know.....Unicorn ship all the parts to me....yes parts!!!

it means I have to assemble all the bits by myself. I just washed all the grease on my hand and took some photo of the final product.

uni-aksu-01.jpg

uni-aksu-02.jpg

uni-aksu-03.jpg

uni-aksu-04.jpg

uni-aksu-05.jpg

uni-aksu-06.jpg

uni-aksu-07.jpg

uni-aksu-08.jpg

uni-aksu-09.jpg

The Tightbore looks smooth inside, I checked most of them and the quality seems to be good and consistant, I have no time to test the accuracy but the barrel never jams!! so it is at least usable.

for you who bought the conversion kit or a complete gun from me with original price, will have the difference refunded on monday, and I won`t send out any conversion kit, but a complete gun!! It is too difficult for you to make the conversion!! so I will take you $135 + shipping and send you a complete gun and refund all excess.

I will begin shipping this gun on monday!!

ok have to go back to my assembling table!!

(so please expect I will reply my personal e-mail "drummercat2001@yahoo.com.hk" very slowly.....but my company e-mail will be still fine because it is replied by employees, If you have anything really urgent and need to talk to me directly, feel free to call me by phone, the number is listed on the index page of my site)

Archived