POLL! DE UMP vs. JG M4 S-System

mr.danny518

probably best person to ask i Darklite. The DE M89 feeds fine for me and is quite accurate (not conducted full tests yet) Can't say what FPS is as i don't have a chrone (although some state it's just over the FPS discussion on these boards)

Moved to general discussion

One of the things pulling me towards the DE UMP is the fact that it is on pointact. I could get it as well as bb's, a full face mask, a tactical vest, an auto resetting target, and three speed loaders (to use with midcaps, once a FIND SOME!) for $170 shipped (appx, since they havnt announced their price for the UMP)

I will also get silicon oil and some more bb's from airsplat

Can anybody find Midcaps that would work with it from a US retailer?

thanks again

I just bought 3 JG S-Systems from Rsov, excellent bit of kit, M120 spring pre-tuned.

edit: We chroned this gun to 123m/s with our club chrono.

Only drawback is the battery, this gun is in desperate need of a cranestock and cranestock battery.

The front end is just to small for the battery. Metal parts include sights and RIS mounts, and also some other small bits. The rail is plastic, but it feels like metal.

It is heavy, 3,3kgs. The JG magazines are also excellent.

I just bought 3 JG S-Systems from Rsov, excellent bit of kit, M120 spring pre-tuned.

edit: We chroned this gun to 123m/s with our club chrono.

Only drawback is the battery, this gun is in desperate need of a cranestock and cranestock battery.

The front end is just to small for the battery. Metal parts include sights and RIS mounts, and also some other small bits. The rail is plastic, but it feels like metal.

It is heavy, 3,3kgs. The JG magazines are also excellent.

good stuff!

Are there any problems with the DE UMP? Anything? I'll get a spare battery with either gun, as well as extra mags (midcaps with the UMP, high caps with the M4 S-System). I will get a tightbore (6.03) with the UMP, problobly, and maybe a new hop up rubber and a tightbore for the JG M4 S-System. I'd prefer not to open the gearbox of either.

and just for you're info...

I will get either from pointact, as well as a vest, 3 speedloaders (if UMP), bb's, a target (auto resetting), and extra mags. I'll get silicon oil and a tightbore from airsplat.

What's the effective range of each?

I'll use .23g bb's with the M4 S-System and .20's with the UMP.

And where the heck can I get midcaps for the UMP?

Archived